TIBURON7013

Cuando saldra este gran videojuego?

Good I'm new to the Forum, and tell you that yesterdaywatching videos on youtube I saw this great game that I love,leave me in love truly, and well let me introduce myself I amDavid my real name and here you have my doubts I have 

When we will know the final date that will come out this greatgame? 

Respect Allah asks, I want to comment that sure that you knowand that you don't I read in a forum that this game would be in2018 and the day was April 23 it is true that that day will comeout or is false? 

Does the game apart from exit PC thinking out for consoles? 

When exit the game will be possible to have it in Spanish? 

the game will be played by steam or purchased by officialwebsite, or will be repossessed in official stores? 

can I work mechanic in the game? 

the money was gained working as in real life not? but knowyou can earn money apart from working, because robbing,killing etc or entering the homes of others and remove all? 

and finally last question if I with my character take a careerfirefighter, I have a few hours to work? then after completingmy schedule can I do what I want? for example put fires in myschedule, but also turn them off to earn an extra money I knowcan you? 

thanks and regards 

9 minutes ago, TIBURON7013 said:

When we will know the final date that will come out this greatgame? 

Respect Allah asks, I want to comment that sure that you knowand that you don't I read in a forum that this game would be in2018 and the day was April 23 it is true that that day will comeout or is false? 

Module 1 releases on April 23rd not the full game. It is an Alpha stage.

10 minutes ago, TIBURON7013 said:

Does the game apart from exit PC thinking out for consoles? 

No, No plans currently for a console release as the devs want to focus on the PC release. They said they will look into console porting after the PC full game release but they can't promise it will ever make it to consoles. It won't be for a couple years after the PC full game release if it ever were to happen.

12 minutes ago, TIBURON7013 said:

When exit the game will be possible to have it in Spanish?

All Game translations will happen after full game release for PC.

13 minutes ago, TIBURON7013 said:

the game will be played by steam or purchased by officialwebsite, or will be repossessed in official stores?

You will be able to buy it on steam yes, not sure if it will go in stores though but it will be on steam.

14 minutes ago, TIBURON7013 said:

can I work mechanic in the game? 

Yes, you can be a mechanic in game.

15 minutes ago, TIBURON7013 said:

the money was gained working as in real life not? but knowyou can earn money apart from working, because robbing,killing etc or entering the homes of others and remove all? 

No, you won't earn money from or in Real Life. You get paid for doing tasks. You can do/ make/ manufacture or distribute drugs for wealth. You can rob the bank, no entering player houses as you need permissions from the owner to enter. There is no robbing homes unfortunately.

17 minutes ago, TIBURON7013 said:

and finally last question if I with my character take a careerfirefighter, I have a few hours to work? then after completingmy schedule can I do what I want? for example put fires in myschedule, but also turn them off to earn an extra money I knowcan you? 

You can go on duty or off duty whenever you like. You don't get a schedule to choose. You will just respond to where fires will be and put them out. If you 

7 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Thank you very much, and you do not know the date of the complete game, no? You only know the date of the test of the game, no? which will be on April 23 where we can try it on steam? will it be for mac? since I saw in steam that is for the mac platform, that's why I'm telling you, so do not open the possibility of killing someone online and stealing what you have not? Can not that be true? and all the people who are in the game will be real online all? or open also mods or just real people playing?

1 hour ago, TIBURON7013 said:

Thank you very much, and you do not know the date of the complete game, no? You only know the date of the test of the game, no? which will be on April 23 where we can try it on steam? will it be for mac? since I saw in steam that is for the mac platform, that's why I'm telling you, so do not open the possibility of killing someone online and stealing what you have not? Can not that be true? and all the people who are in the game will be real online all? or open also mods or just real people playing?

No, everything other than the first Module is TBD. Module 1 is April 23rd yes! The game will be eventually on MAC and Linux, but last time I checked that would be at full game release. Here is a twitch clip about it; (Will the game be available for MacOS?) https://clips.twitch.tv/SuperBoxyMosquitoDxCatSorry but the answer is no for modules and beta. Most likely at the full game launch.

1 hour ago, TIBURON7013 said:

so do not open the possibility of killing someone online and stealing what you have not? Can not that be true? and all the people who are in the game will be real online all? or open also mods or just real people playing?

You can kill people yes, there are guns. The game world is filled up of Real players, no roaming AI/ NPC's in the world. So only real people are roaming. NPC's will be fillers for things which are boring or need to be filled up. Modding is not planned but if it happens it won't be until a few years after the full game release.

22 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Wow what happened, this is crazy game that you want to get the alpha, I'm dying
will also have third person and first person (fps)?