Sign in to follow this  
Decide

Dev blog

Question

Hey guys,

is the picture which we can See in the last dev blog, real? Is this the in game graphic? 

3 answers to this question

Hello Decide!

This is an in-game screenshot of Town Square! The assets in this picture are really detailed, and I can see why some might need to do a double take.

Module One's boundaries will be blocked off by construction work/equipment to give players a more sensible reason as to why they're confined to the area. We'll still likely include some invisible walls in or slightly beyond these spots, as I'm sure players will attempt to break out. :D It's only natural! You might even see me trying to clip through a corner once Module One is out aha.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

23 hours ago, Beach_Ball said:

Hello Decide!

This is an in-game screenshot of Town Square! The assets in this picture are really detailed, and I can see why some might need to do a double take.

Module One's boundaries will be blocked off by construction work/equipment to give players a more sensible reason as to why they're confined to the area. We'll still likely include some invisible walls in or slightly beyond these spots, as I'm sure players will attempt to break out. :D It's only natural! You might even see me trying to clip through a corner once Module One is out aha.

LOL