Hi, i dont know if you guys thought about it, but along with drug dealers you also should be able to try drugs and get high. This way you would not just be able to take the drug dealer as a career but you could also really sell drugs to another players and I think it'll be more fun to the dealers, cops and also for the players get high haha.

You could add effects like nauseas, dizziness, psichodelical colors at the screen and stuff.

5 hours ago, k4deshy said:

Hi, i dont know if you guys thought about it, but along with drug dealers you also should be able to try drugs and get high. This way you would not just be able to take the drug dealer as a career but you could also really sell drugs to another players and I think it'll be more fun to the dealers, cops and also for the players get high haha.

You could add effects like nauseas, dizziness, psichodelical colors at the screen and stuff.

Yes, diseases are planned, drug buffs and de-buffs are something/ are planned. You get withdrawal symptoms if you try to stop taking drugs.

• ver.1.22474487139 1