EliMaxwell

Black Market Discord

I am taking it upon myself to start a discord for underground jobs, drugs, guns, protection, etc. This discord requires maturity and respect at all times. We have a system for getting rid of insiders and cops. There will be some snakes, narcs, and cops slipping through here and there but with mistakes come corrections. To be able to see deals and all info on sales you will need to be interviewed by me or one my staff. This is the discord for the Farmers Market. https://discord.gg/zJmexGk FYI for whoever is half retarded this is for the VIDEO GAME Identity that is going to be released soon, not an actual black market. 

Edited by EliMaxwell

2 minutes ago, Dazerbake said:

hmm this seems interesting 

I'm already getting affiliated with mafias and they're interested in getting involved and selling their goods on here. 

sorry how can you sell goods on here? I'm not really sure how this community thing works. do you even know how we download the town square when its released?

12 minutes ago, Dazerbake said:

sorry how can you sell goods on here? I'm not really sure how this community thing works. do you even know how we download the town square when its released?

I'm not exactly sure how the town square module will be worked but I have a bartering channel on my discord. Here's the format I have set up. Wanting to buy, wanting to sell, and wanting to trade. Obviously my discord is in beta and it's only the start but I hope it will provide a place to talk deals out and make illegal jobs a lot more interesting and a place to sell with comfort.

WTB In-game Name: Item(s) Wanted: Offer Price: Time zone: 

WTS In-game Name: Item(s) For Sale: Time zone: Proof of Ownership:

WTT In-game Name: Item(s) Wanted: Item(s) To Trade: Time zone: Proof of Ownership:

Just out of curiosity, could this have a chance of killing some of the role-play aspect of the game?

For example, instead of calling your dealer in game, you simply shoot him a message over discord? 

Edited by AxisUG

18 hours ago, AxisUG said:

Just out of curiosity, could this have a chance of killing some of the role-play aspect of the game?

For example, instead of calling your dealer in game, you simply shoot him a message over discord? 

This is the troubling thought of idea I had but I believe this would be more of a place to connect and talk about selling goods and a place to start up organized crime and get it running. Rather than the slow start of people not really knowing where to contact all these gangs and mafias. Interesting thought though. I have also spoke to a few staff members of the identity discord and they thought this was an intriguing idea. I would like to picture this as a way for gangs to meet, get to know each other,  and then carry things over into the game. 

Edited by EliMaxwell

That problem is easy enough to handle. After getting things settled on Discord set up a coincidental meet up/over hearing/etc for the buyer so they know who to contact for stuff. Then have them contact the dealer and tada. All this should be roleplayed btw.

On 3/13/2018 at 4:49 PM, EliMaxwell said:

This is the troubling thought of idea I had but I believe this would be more of a place to connect and talk about selling goods and a place to start up organized crime and get it running. Rather than the slow start of people not really knowing where to contact all these gangs and mafias. Interesting thought though. I have also spoke to a few staff members of the identity discord and they thought this was an intriguing idea. I would like to picture this as a way for gangs to meet, get to know each other,  and then carry things over into the game. 

That's a pretty good idea! I'm all for it, definitely looking to get into the business myself. I've always thought about the black market as a entity. That is purely untraceable. How will you make that happen in game? In actuality I have a good idea to make that happen. If you want to know message me.