Sign in to follow this  
Mastahakill

How long will the public beta last?

Question

I was wondering how long the public beta testing is gonna last for the town square module?
Will the public beta expand out of the Town Square eventually?
Also, what's the ETA (Estimated Time Arrival) til the full game will be released?
My girlfriend wants to buy the citizens pack but she's not too sure yet, so we're not sure if she should get the founder or citizen pack.

Thanks! - Mastahakill

6 answers to this question

Nothing at all what he asked

Their beta will most likely last decently long as to not make people who paid the $30 mad, so if you're going to play the game semifrequently its probably worth it, but the servers probably gonna be low pop but who knows, I'm buying the $15 because I'm not paying double for beta access

Thanks! One more question, what do you mean by 

On 3/8/2018 at 3:18 PM, LuckyDuck said:

They are 3 small separate standalone pieces of the game

Does this mean I would have to download 3 games? I'm pretty confused, forgive my ignorance. :) 

4 minutes ago, Mastahakill said:

Does this mean I would have to download 3 games? I'm pretty confused, forgive my ignorance. :) 

No, you download the first one but when all 3 are out, if you are in Town Square then you have disconnect from that one and then launch another one. 

On 08/03/2018 at 6:14 PM, Mastahakill said:

I was wondering how long the public beta testing is gonna last for the town square module?
Also, what's the ETA (Estimated Time Arrival) til the full game will be released?
My girlfriend wants to buy the citizens pack but she's not too sure yet, so we're not sure if she should get the founder or citizen pack.

Thanks! - Mastahakill

First thing first, Beta and Modules are two different stages. The modules will last until the beta comes out, then the beta will last until they decide to make the full release. There is only one known date at this time, which is the release of the Town Square (first module) on the 23rd of April.

56 minutes ago, Mastahakill said:

As it stands for now, the modules will be part of the same program. There will be updates that will be pushed for each modules. Also, I struggled to find a good clip that explains a bit about the different modules and how it'll work. https://clips.twitch.tv/ProudWittyGuanacoChefFrank

• ver.1.22474487139 1

9 hours ago, Mastahakill said:

Thanks! - Mastahakill

Hey, Beta is after all 3 modules. Module 1 will last all the way until the Beta and same with the 2 other modules when they release. They are 3 small separate standalone pieces of the game. The Beta will be after those 3 and will be the closest thing to the full game. Beta will last up until full release.

Citizen will get you the full game at a heavy discount, and Founder will get you access to the modules and Beta + the full game.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Hello, the townsquare is closed beta, only people with founder and above can play it, full release is I estimate 2022+ at this rate.