Sign in to follow this  
ItsPueh

Introduction

Greetings,

My name is Victor, or ItsPueh (ItsPoe-ey/ItsPew, however you want to say it).

I've recently pledged a rank, but I've been "following" Identity for a while now. Kept an eye out if it got released, or if there was more info about it.

I'm from the Netherlands, but prefer to speak English. I've been gaming for a while now, even during classes if I can.

The current education I'm doing if IT-support, but I'm moving on to Application Developer. As a hobby I've been busy with Photoshop, and Eclipse.

I tend to stream on Twitch or Mixer, because I want to share my gameplay experiences with other people, while having fun.

If you want to know anything else, just PM me.

-Victor | ItsPueh

• Like 1

Hey Victor! Glad you could make it!

So I assume you're a hardcore gamer? Lots of MMO experience perhaps? 

Since you're from the Netherlands do you usually join EU Servers in a game or like to stick with NA?

Welcome to Identityrpg!

If you are looking for a future private server to play on or looking for some new friends, feel free to join the server that you can see in my description :)

Hi Victor!

Welcome to our community. :)
If you have any questions in mind - feel free to ask!
And take a look at our great FAQ's and the Twitch Clips Directory down below for the newest answers.

Cheers,
Cayn

Thank you all :)

@ZaraI don't really call myself a "hardcore" gamer, but more a casual gamer. I've mostly played ESO, and the ESO Beta, but not games like FF WoW because they're subscription-based games. Mostly I play on the EU servers, but depending on who I'm with I might switch to the NA servers.

• Like 1