Joneksi

Can u steal a car?

Question

Can u steal other player car if he forget to lock it or can u spreak a windows to get in?

8 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, Joneksi said:

Can u steal other player car if he forget to lock it or can u spreak a windows to get in?

You can steal cars yes, not government vehicles. Likely you will lock pick the cars if locked 

• Like 2

i think you Can steal government too for private servers if owner allow it. ,correct me if i am wrong. 

12 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

You can steal cars yes, not government vehicles. Likely you will lock pick the cars if locked 

Edited by Alex77

On 03/03/2018 at 9:13 PM, Alex77 said:

i think you Can steal government too for private servers if owner allow it. ,correct me if i am wrong. 

No, not government vehicles. To clarify it, I will give that question to BB.

On 15/3/2018 at 9:01 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

No, not government vehicles. To clarify it, I will give that question to BB.

if you forget your veh unlock,they can steal it,i think this is what BB told me. 

52 minutes ago, Alex77 said:

if you forget your veh unlock,they can steal it,i think this is what BB told me. 

Anyone can get inside a car that has not been unlocked. But you have to start the car without the keys. Windows cannot be shattered, but they can have small bullet holes.

So the people who payed for a car on the current shop, it's liable to be stolen and you can't get it back?

19 minutes ago, AxisUG said:

So the people who payed for a car on the current shop, it's liable to be stolen and you can't get it back?

The car will eventually be brought back to the owner's garage. You can steal it but you cannot change the ownership of the stolen car.

• Like 1

Just now, LordBenji said:

The car will eventually be brought back to the owner's garage. You can steal it but you cannot change the ownership of the stolen car.

Ah okay, gotcha