aeon

The Morelli Crime Family

3FIEMLk.jpg

giphy.gif

How It All Started

I suppose the story all started when my father Tony Morelli made the wrong mistakes, used to tell me about his ventures and "occasions". I grew up hearing nothing but such stories of my father running, gunning, and robbing stores, filling our family with wealth and making rackets out of local businesses for money and fortune. Nobody thought of it as something great, nor amazing. But in my eyes, it was everything. He was my father, my role model.

We all lived in Little Italy, in a well-known city on the east coast. My father was involved in a "family" so to speak, exposing me to crime was the only way I saw it, but it was a gift, a lesson and something I took to heart. I was only eleven the first time I seen my father clip someone outside our doorsteps, ome stupid spic that was eager to get his money from our family, some loanshark I can only assume.

The only family I knew was those around Little Italy, there was my Mama, Papa, and Uncle Joey, though Joey wasn't always around, usually just getting into his own mess. Life wasn't easy in the city nor was it pleasant, there was violence and robbery all over, our family threatening or being threatened! That's how it worked out there. The weird thing that clicked into my mind at such a young age was how inspiring all this was, teaching me to not just sit around and wait; Go out, get it, you know? Actually do something with your life instead of having nothing to push for.

After a few years of dwelling on my options, growing into a man, I left Little Italy; There was no economic opportunities. There was no fresh bills rolling around, no nothing but the filth on your feet and the creeps that roll pass you with every step. I wanted a fresh start, no contact with those I used to know, somewhere I can relate and be myself.

The only others I kept close and in contact with was my family, my real family, not this petty crook and theft garbage. When I arrived at this new city, I went straight to work, meeting with my distant family members and other figures that aren't so familiar. Together, we will survive and put food on the tables of our families.

My name is Carmine Morelli, and this is my story. Take it or leave it. You will see a great spark under Roseport.

The Hierarchy

p7MQQbK.png

Summary

Mrr7H3Z.jpg

W44QEV4.png

The best way to join the family is to hang around our turf or places of interest, perhaps befriending one of our members. You can't tell a member apart unless you get to know the people around our neighborhood.

If you'd like more involvement in the family before Identity's release, contact me on Discord.

#aeon2560

tumblr_mlccnuwF8G1r8tgcmo1_500.gif

(City of operation not decided, placeholders have been put)

Edited by aeon

On 3/26/2018 at 5:38 AM, Rendina3021 said:

How do you join

I updated the thread with information on how to join.

On 3/28/2018 at 5:26 PM, AxisUG said:

Cool name. 

Thank-you.

On 3/28/2018 at 10:26 PM, AxisUG said:

Cool name. 

Yeah, that name sounds awfully familiar...

5 hours ago, sp00f_IOM said:

Yeah, that name sounds awfully familiar...

Woooww, I wonder?? Its on the tip of my tounge!!

• ver.1.22474487139 1