enzoman12

Zombies, entertain the idea

So I know the whole zombie thing is a bit overused and it has probably been suggested numerous times. But you cant deny how interesting it would be if devs managed to incorporate a proper zombie virus into the game (perhaps a Halloween only event?). I mean if the player population is gonna reach 300-500 players, you'd see some pretty huge hordes. I'd think it would be fun to see it happen in a more serious RP server personally. Like the initial infection, police responding only to become infected and see the virus sweep the server. I dont know how many players can be allowed in the same area, but you cant deny how interesting it would be to see something like this happen in a game like this. It's only a suggestion so if this idea is unpopular and/or not possible, no love loss. 

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

I'd love that tbh. There should be normal servers, zombie servers and servers that start normal, but has a chance of a zombie virus breaking out and spreading to players. It has huge potential. Then the hordes of player zombies can chase the healthy players around the map, and the healthy players can hide in shops and stuff and barricade it and build traps. I doubt devs are going to do this, but I like the idea.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

I know there's people interested in zombies, and I'm not one of them. I would highly doubt they would put such feature in this game, as it would break the immersion in my opinion. But even if they would consider it, it probably wouldn't be their top priority.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

I for one feel this theme is getting overused. Something a little bit more interesting would be UFO sighting. Crashed UFO's could be salvaged for parts and sold on the black market for a large sum of money. Just think about it. If a UFO crashed, what kind of technologies do you think you'd find? Processor chips, hologram technology, rare medical potions and possibly some sort of advanced weaponry. Now on the flip note, it doesn't just have to theorize around crashed UFO's out in the woods or something. There could be random alien abductions from time to time deep in the woods. When you mysteriously re-appear in the woods somewhere else; your character could come back with improved physical attributes. Let's say enhanced stamina or possibly increased durability. All of it would center around the theory that when aliens abduct you, they do weird experimentation on you that could either work as an essential to your anatomy or work against you in some way. 

Thoughts?

Edited by Good_Citizen
  • Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

I like the sound of this idea much better than standard zombies.  Keep brainstorming.

21 hours ago, Good_Citizen said:

I for one feel this theme is getting overused. Something a little bit more interesting would be UFO sighting. Crashed UFO's could be salvaged for parts and sold on the black market for a large sum of money. Just think about it. If a UFO crashed, what kind of technologies do you think you'd find? Processor chips, hologram technology, rare medical potions and possibly some sort of advanced weaponry. Now on the flip note, it doesn't just have to theorize around crashed UFO's out in the woods or something. There could be random alien abductions from time to time deep in the woods. When you mysteriously re-appear in the woods somewhere else; your character could come back with improved physical attributes. Let's say enhanced stamina or possibly increased durability. All of it would center around the theory that when aliens abduct you, they do weird experimentation on you that could either work as an essential to your anatomy or work against you in some way. 

Thoughts?