Sign in to follow this  
Watermashen

Placeholders?

In the gameplay footage why did the show us placeholder stuff? I dont understand the town square module is coming in literally 1 month and they show us placeholder stuff that isn't even in the town square? If someone could explain that it would be cool cause I didn't really want to see someone cooking meth, that's not what everyone is playing this game for.

• Like 1

Well, maybe animations won't be ready but Town Square will be constantly updated.

P.S: We'll have a Town Square trailer soon.

we hope to have one soon, wouldn't be surprised if town square gets delayed and trailer also comes later=p 

1 hour ago, Watermashen said:

In the gameplay footage why did the show us placeholder stuff? I dont understand the town square module is coming in literally 1 month and they show us placeholder stuff that isn't even in the town square? If someone could explain that it would be cool cause I didn't really want to see someone cooking meth, that's not what everyone is playing this game for.

The Meth/ drug bust game play was given as it was the first planned video they was going to show. They want to get a Town Square trailer out which will be better with the animations and things. 

Edit: 

Also the devs wanted to show you a scenario of what you could encounter in the game. It is a game play video none the less even if it had place holders.

I dont get why they had placeholders though, like surely you would show the best of what you had after no trailer in a while

• Like 1