Sign in to follow this  
Legyfix

How do I get the game once it comes out?

Question

So, I bought the Biker package way back when, and it still shows that I have that.

I know that the game is expected to come out on March 21st of this year, and it is possible if not confirmed as being a steam game. Now the question remains; How will the supporters who got the beta access actually get the game? Will we be sent files or will we have to message our steam accounts so we could receive the game as a gift? Or are we gonna get payment for the game delivered through Paypal or something?

My friends and I are stoked for this game, but we seriously need to know this now.

3 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Legyfix said:

So, I bought the Biker package way back when, and it still shows that I have that.

I know that the game is expected to come out on March 21st of this year, and it is possible if not confirmed as being a steam game. Now the question remains; How will the supporters who got the beta access actually get the game? Will we be sent files or will we have to message our steam accounts so we could receive the game as a gift? Or are we gonna get payment for the game delivered through Paypal or something?

My friends and I are stoked for this game, but we seriously need to know this now.

Everyone who backed for Beta access will get the steam keys sent via email and the devs want to put the steam keys on your store account too. It will be sent out nearer the time of Module 1's release; March 21st. 

You will be able to download the game via steam but will have to download the Identity launcher  which you sign in with your store/ game account (Store account = Game account). 

You will then be able to launch the module once downloaded.

1 minute ago, Legyfix said:

So once I get the game downloaded, and the identity launcher started, I log in with the same account I log in on this site?

The store account yes not the forum one. As the store account is the game account and has your rewards linked to it.

16 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Everyone who backed for Beta access will get the steam keys sent via email and the devs want to put the steam keys on your store account too. It will be sent out nearer the time of Module 1's release; March 21st. 

You will be able to download the game via steam but will have to download the Identity launcher  which you sign in with your store/ game account (Store account = Game account). 

You will then be able to launch the module once downloaded.

So once I get the game downloaded, and the identity launcher started, I log in with the same account I log in on this site?