Not sure if this is already implemented but I think it would be cool if you could make mines to supply to other players who have got their own business's or if you are a manufacture and you want to have your own constant supply you can set up a mine as well 

1 hour ago, TheGingerOne said:

Not sure if this is already implemented but I think it would be cool if you could make mines to supply to other players who have got their own business's or if you are a manufacture and you want to have your own constant supply you can set up a mine as well 

Mining is already in the game, but it is already set locations. You mine to get materials and sell the materials to business' that need those resources. 

14 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Mining is already in the game, but it is already set locations. You mine to get materials and sell the materials to business' that need those resources. 

Materials such as? Can you possibly elaborate more on the materials? Gold, silver, coal, diamonds?

1 minute ago, Kardlef said:

Materials such as? Can you possibly elaborate more on the materials? Gold, silver, coal, diamonds?

Not too sure/ I can't remember right now sorry. I will try find out tomorrow.

14 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Not too sure/ I can't remember right now sorry. I will try find out tomorrow.

Alright thanks James. I appreciate your time and effort. 

1 hour ago, Kardlef said:

Hey, I sent a message to Brandon and hopefully he should be able to ask that question during the next stream. I basically asked about what type of raw material can be mined, then if the mine shafts are a high risk/stress zone.

Sounds good. Looking forward to learning what ores & minerals will be available for us to mine and sell. 

Edited by Kardlef

Nah it's still too early to know about what kind of material you can get. I actually forgot to post the Twitch clip here.

On 20/2/2018 at 11:19 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

I hope that when as a business owner, you will need to transfer the $ in a truck/vehicle, to load it off to the bank etc. Where heisters then can intercept it :)

9 hours ago, gamester said:

I hope that when as a business owner, you will need to transfer the $ in a truck/vehicle, to load it off to the bank etc. Where heisters then can intercept it :)

There won't be any armored trucks for money transportation. There's not a lot of information about corporations, but don't be surprised if a company has its own bank account.

https://clips.twitch.tv/NaiveCuteDragonflyPanicBasket

Edited by LordBenji
  • Like 2