Lonny

The first module release is beta?

Question

I'm quite confused,  I bought beta access for this game and the developers said that the Town Square module will release on March 21st.

Does it mean that on March 21st the beta starts and whoever purchased beta access can play?

9 answers to this question

Yes, you will have access to play Module 1. However they’re not so much a beta as they are more of their own thing.  Closer to alpha, but not quite alpha at the same time. 

2 minutes ago, LightBringer said:

Yes, you will have access to play Module 1. However they’re not so much a beta as they are more of their own thing.  Closer to alpha, but not quite alpha at the same time. 

So I will be able to play on March 21st, correct?

Also, I've seen that the map will feature 3 cities, are they all included in the Town Square module?

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

No, not all 3 cities. Just the town square this time. But you're meant to be given unlimited money to buy clothes/check out other shops and so forth. :)

1 hour ago, Lonny said:

So I will be able to play on March 21st, correct?

Also, I've seen that the map will feature 3 cities, are they all included in the Town Square module?

Thank you for taking the time to reply.

The 1st Module will only Feature the "Town Square" which is a part of 1 of the 3 cities, this one is called Ash Hill. 

You won't get to see the full map until the Beta in which is after all 3 modules.

That map is really out of date. Trying to get a new one out but nothing so far. Yes, you will have access to module 1 if your package states 'beta access.'  The only location available in module 1 will be the Town Square in Ashhill. So a smaller but more lively portion of one of the cities.

Hi, I have seen quite a few different responses and I'll do it as simple as I can for you to understand:

On March 21st the First Module will be launched which is an Alpha for players who pledged +30 dollars and will ONLY feature Town Square.

Beta will be after module 1, 2 and 3 and that will be available for everyone who pledged... 

EDIT: ... at least 30 dollars. 

Edited by Eriberto

1 hour ago, Eriberto said:

Beta will be after module 1, 2 and 3 and that will be available for everyone who pledged.

Available for everyone with Founder ($30+) and above.

• Like 1