Llama42

i dont know what im doing XD

read the title

how do i delete my account?i would love to know

ok i just figured it out 

Edited by Llama42

in rp no one is going to take you seriously if you call your gang ' the animal kingdom ' lmao
and what do you mean ' there will be a few of these per server ' acting like all the servers are combined so what you do on one server you can take that progress to another server, wont work like that, you would just end up having different things on different servers.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, Kardlef said:

Lol the only reply comes from someone calling themselves, NARC! So much for the animal kingdom and keeping it a secret. But good luck with your drug running plans. I ain't saying do do to anyone. Mums the word.

What's his name gotta do with it

2 hours ago, Kardlef said:

Lol the only reply comes from someone calling themselves, NARC! 

huh

thanks for the feedback 

22 hours ago, Narc said:

in rp no one is going to take you seriously if you call your gang ' the animal kingdom ' lmao
and what do you mean ' there will be a few of these per server ' acting like all the servers are combined so what you do on one server you can take that progress to another server, wont work like that, you would just end up having different things on different servers.

i truly do not know what im doing xD i guess i wont try to do anything like this again and i will stick to just inviting some of my actual friends to play instead of making a whole topic that wont go well.

53 minutes ago, Llama42 said:

thanks for the feedback 

i truly do not know what im doing xD i guess i wont try to do anything like this again and i will stick to just inviting some of my actual friends to play instead of making a whole topic that wont go well.

I wasn't intentionally bashing on you man im just saying no one in general would take you seriously if you have the name ' the animal kingdom ' as a gang name and you call eachother a type of animal for your rank lol thats all, you do you though, i was just pointing out my opinion to help you get some members

Edited by Narc

yeah ill probably take a bit more time before i put a topic on the site again and yeah that is very silly xD its just the first thing that came to my head and i already know i am horrible with names

• Like 1