Sign in to follow this  
Arko

Forums in other languages

My idea is to create subforums in several languages to communicate among people of the same language (spanish, portuguese, german...).

I know of 1 person that has a identity community that is in German I believe. I think they will make some kind of sub forums and stuff once the game is released because it really isn't a priority right now.

1 hour ago, Arko said:

My idea is to create subforums in several languages to communicate among people of the same language (spanish, portuguese, german...).

The reason for having no language sub forums is because we cannot and have not got anyone who can moderate all languages. English is the given language of the game and forum due to easy moderation. The game won't be translated into other languages until the initial Full Game Release and so again the Modules and Beta are in English and won't be translated due to the fact that it will be time consuming to translate the game bit by bit and so it makes it easier to do it all at one time. There likely won't be language sub forum for some time, but we have noted it down for the future but it is not a necessity as of yet.

2 hours ago, Arko said:

You can just translate your page, etc. They don't have enough staff to provide translators, etc.

This would be a great idea for the people who aren't English, maybe a language selection that could translate the forums, it could be doable.