Question

what happens when you died?

how long you are dead?

This should come up with some realistic thing that does not really want to die?

5 answers to this question

Well if you actually die, you will be respawned at a location (hospital I think) a decent ways away from your place of death. They don’t want to encourage players to seek revenge like what happens often in Grand Theft Auto. There will also be a short timer to respawn. But I’m most cases you will often just go into an unconscious state. Similar to a ‘downed’ state. From here paramedics will have to arrive to bring you back to health. 

When you do die however, you will lose everything your player has on pocket. Things like physical cash, any weapons or drugs, and their things (movie tickets, apples, etc). You will not lose clothes however aswell as your phone and etc. 

45 minutes ago, eXelent said:

There must be something like waiting for 20-30 minutes before you get back to life

There will be a short time that you have to wait to allow the paramedics to be able to respond, however we have no certain time frame for it as of yet.

You also will respawn at your last bind location like your apartment but it would be at least 1km - 2km away from the point of death or hospital.and the distance is also what comes in to prevent revenge killing. (Distance is something I believe it is but I cannot remember the distance said and so it is subject to change if I am wrong). 

• Like 1

if you kill someone and you stay on it you should become a 1 day imprisonment. I think it would be a good thing and would give the killer a little thought about how he kills when and where

15 minutes ago, eXelent said:

if you kill someone and you stay on it you should become a 1 day imprisonment. I think it would be a good thing and would give the killer a little thought about how he kills when and where

Right now, on Official servers the maximum prison time is set to 45 minutes but is subject to change with testing where required. Private servers will get to adjust the limits on the Prison times.