I think a cool idea would be red carpet events, award shows, concerts, movie premieres would be a great addition to this game as it will focus on what we see on the mainstream media these days, it would be really fun for us players to witness that kind of stuff.

Then you can kill the famous people? WOW IT WILL BE SO GOOD,. PLEASE ADD THAT. John Kennedy Killer Simulator

Now talking serious, its a good idea, but you know how this community gonna be. Some people gonna enter with the car kill everyone, (if police can stop him, what I doubt)

If devs want to put this, there will need to be like 40 police watching and 4 admins watching this.

10 hours ago, mpotterhead said:

I think a cool idea would be red carpet events, award shows, concerts, movie premieres would be a great addition to this game as it will focus on what we see on the mainstream media these days, it would be really fun for us players to witness that kind of stuff.

You as a player can create your own events and hire out concert halls. 

18 minutes ago, luisninja112 said:

Then you can kill the famous people? WOW IT WILL BE SO GOOD,. PLEASE ADD THAT. John Kennedy Killer Simulator

Now talking serious, its a good idea, but you know how this community gonna be. Some people gonna enter with the car kill everyone, (if police can stop him, what I doubt)

If devs want to put this, there will need to be like 40 police watching and 4 admins watching this.

No cars can fit in buildings.

3 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

You as a player can create your own events and hire out concert halls. 

No cars can fit in buildings.

That's good at least.