Evening, I go by Switch!

Currently I have 0 idea what I'm getting into other than "we even have musical instruments that you can play note by note". I've always enjoyed playing music in other games as its not combat or farming, its just for your own enjoyment. That new video sold me in 2 min with that so fabulous marketing. ;) 

I'm a HUGE fan of StarCitizen which is also a crowd funded game which puts me at ease with trusting small game companies wanting to build their way.  SC also has a few relatable features which caused a peak in my curiosity for this game. I'm not much of an RP'er, which is going to be strange playing Identity but we'll see what happens!

I'd love to speak more with people that will be playing this game or are making plans for it! I heard there will be servers? If so, are people pre-planning servers etc. This is my first look around the forums so I'm still decently lost on where to ask such things so thank you for any navigational help! :D

• Like 1

Welcome to Identity!

Its great to have you here. I'm sure you'll enjoy your time on the forums, everyone is very friendly! If you have any questions, there is a Q&A sub-forum that you can find here!

• Like 1

Welcome @SwitchOnTwitch ! If you want to get more familiar with Identity, you can check the links in my signature. There's also an official Discord channel at https://discord.gg/identityrpg 

Yes people do plan to rent community servers, in which there will be custom rules and setup. No modding support planned, but Asylum might consider it in a far future.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, LordBenji said:

Welcome @SwitchOnTwitch ! If you want to get more familiar with Identity, you can check the links in my signature. There's also an official Discord channel at https://discord.gg/identityrpg 

Yes people do plan to rent community servers, in which there will be custom rules and setup. No modding support planned, but Asylum might consider it in a far future.

Thank you so much! I had no idea about the Discord that’ll be very helpful. :) and I see, fair enough!

• Like 1

I literally just found out about this game this morning. My bf had tagged me in a post on facebook before he went to work and honestly im already obsessed with this game. i cant wait to see what you guys do next. And i myself want to go into game art sometime soon. I cant wait till i can finally get a working computer that doesnt freeze every five seconds

• Like 1

Welcome @Lunatic01 ! Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I will. I already pledged 250$ so you can tell I'm really hyped to play this game. You'll need to pledge 30$ or higher to access the Town Square module which will be released on the 21st of March. There's no ETA for the other modules, beta and full release.

When the full game will be out, I'll be a driver for a delivery corporation. Outside that job, I'll probably also do road trips, other jobs that won't put me at risks, and meet new people.

• Like 2

I'm very excited about the launch, but I'd like to know in this beta of the 21st, what can we do in this beta?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gagapierre said:

I'm very excited about the launch, but I'd like to know in this beta of the 21st, what can we do in this beta?

The Town Square module (module one) will let you meet other players and add them in your contact list. You'll also be able to visit a few places to see how it looks like, and I also believe you'll be able to mess around in the apartment and garage you'll get from your pledge. You won't be able to drive your vehicle, but you'll be able to customize the apartment for free. But please note that when the full beta will release (after all three modules), your apartment will be reset to its original state.

• Like 1

Hello and welcome SwitchOnTwitch, we are all excited as it gets.
StarCitizen is a huge and complex game, started 4 times and feeling lost: D
you want to play mostly music in the game? and talk to people?
maybe you can be a mediator?
would you like to join a mafia family?
I hope we can help each other! and that you have a lot of fun in any case. See you!

sincerely snake

Edited by CrimesBane
  • Like 1