NikolaTesla

job / professions (voting)

job / professions (voting)  

23 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. As a basis for research in the forum, which of these activities / professions could be added?

• Coffee shop
    • Gun store
    • Tour guide / hotel accommodation
    • Teacher
    • Journalist
    • Private security
    • Bank officer
    • Other (Cite in comments)

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/01/2018 at 03:00 PM

As a basis for research in the forum, which of these activities / professions could be added?

1. Coffee shops are there I believe, well cafe's are.

2. You can create your own Gun Store already. It is just rare / expensive to get assault rifles

3. You could be a tour guide but it is not a job. Hotels are not own'able.

4. Teacher is an extra/ a RP thing and is not a paid thing. You can do it for RP and could potentially charge people.

5. You can write reports in the newspaper or even Live stream (External Software including YT or Twitch) to then allow players to be able to search or watch you live stream on the in game TV.

6. You can do this already. 

7. No, Banks are not Own'able and have no player employees for many reasons.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

1. Cafés estão lá, eu acredito, bem, os cafés estão.

2. Você já pode criar sua própria Gun Store. É apenas raro / caro obter rifles de assalto

3. Você poderia ser um guia turístico, mas não é um trabalho. Os hotéis não são próprios.

4. O professor é uma coisa extra / RP e não é uma coisa paga. Você pode fazê-lo para RP e potencialmente pode cobrar pessoas.

5. Você pode escrever relatórios no jornal ou mesmo transmissão ao vivo (Software Externo, incluindo YT ou Twitch) para permitir que os jogadores possam pesquisar ou assistir você ao vivo no TV no jogo.

6. Você pode fazer isso já. 

7. Não, os Bancos não são Possíveis e não têm funcionários do jogador por muitas razões.

Thanks for the answer. 

• Like 1

I voted for other. I would like to see player owned restaurants and bars. I think it would be cool to own and operate a steak house, BBQ joint/bar. Serving fine choice  steaks with all the fixings and ice cold drinks! Maybe even get into the market and serve select cuts of meat from the kills of hunters (bear tacos, bear steak with mushrooms and rice, chili with bear, venison sausage, venison stew, venison chops and ribs etc etc & let's not get started on the fish and other game animals.) Just what I would enjoy doing and would like to see in the game.

• Like 3