Sign in to follow this  
0_0

knock people out and drag

can i knock someone out and drag them tie them up and then wake them up tied on a chair. Then torture them until they become mad and then kill them??

• Like 3

4 hours ago, 0_0 said:

can i knock someone out and drag them tie them up and then wake them up tied on a chair. Then torture them until they become mad and then kill them??

That is scary and I'm quite concerned about you asking that question. If your aim in the game is to get others mad at you, people won't like you and you might end up getting banned if you push it too far and that the community reports you for murdering for fun.

I know this is just a game, but sincerely, it probably won't be accepted among the public servers.

On 2/17/2018 at 4:07 AM, 0_0 said:

i actually want to know if i can knock someone out and drag them somewhere or put them down like a chair so i can torture them by making them listen to me sing it would be fun for me 

24 minutes ago, Llama42 said:

i actually want to know if i can knock someone out and drag them somewhere or put them down like a chair so i can torture them by making them listen to me sing it would be fun for me 

You can kidnap people, but you'll have to down them before trying to put tie wraps. But one thing for sure, I won't let you try to do it on me.

On 17/02/2018 at 12:08 AM, JoeyDawson said:

Have you tried a psychologist?

no, why?

It would be nice to have a power system put the "body" in the trunk of the car. Also, it would be nice to be able to enter the bodies in random places of the map, having a shovel and a black bag, type to hide evidences, less clean crime scenes public, type in the street, but if in some house we could clean with cleanings , but remember that nothing is perfect and crime (CSI) expertise could play its part in the game.

Remember this is just a game.

:0   o.0

giphy.gif

I changed the gif, because the other was very violent.

Edited by portalgamerbr