Aerotactics

Hello fellow Roleplayers

My name is Aero, and I used to RP in San Andreas Multiplayer. I've also done some RP on GTA 5 Xbox One in a couple communities, but it wasn't the same. I was a mapper, but mostly did server coding in pawn script for SA:MP. 

My characters have varied from a young architect to cannibal serial killer, and  I played a redneck once, but he didn't fit in with my friend's character' so I killed him off. I played a biker on GTA 5, and even a police officer.

My friend showed me this game today, and it's everything I could ever want from a roleplay game. I have always wanted a game made for roleplaying a civilian. My friend and I are probably going to apply as police officers as soon as it becomes available.

My characters that may appear in-game:
-Robert Bundy: no relation to Ted Bundy, but ironically this is my former serial killer turned pedestrian. Lives a normal life as a mechanic. Main character.
-Shane Chase: wealthy runaway teen who became an architect. Resorts to car theft to make money when in debt.
-?: I had a hacker character that spied on government officials and attempted to reach their emails (read government forums ICly). Don't remember his name, or if he even was successful. 
-John "Woody" Woodward: Vice President of Devious Rebels MC.

With all the advantages and features in this game, I am thinking of creating an artist character, author character, or even a used furniture store character. I am looking forward to the opportunities.

Hey welcome to the community. Most of us here are super excited for the game, and it seems that we're all on the same page when it comes to this game being everything we've wanted. Hope to see you in the town square when it is released!

• Like 1

Hey,

i am also excited for the possibilities! I’m an artist in real life and I will definitely be selling original artwork in the game and hope to run the art gallery if that’s even a possibility. 

• Like 1

Welcome Aero. Yes I think this game is going to totally epic for the role player inside us all. Im sure you will have fun as so will I.

Hello and welcome AeroTactics.

LOL Serial killer! nice choice - never thought about such a character !:D
best introduction i´ve read in a while.

artist? draw some paintings? maybe Logos-design for "groups" 
furniture need every one :) hope we can get a quantity discount ^^ 

"author" you mean news?, books?, poems? :) 

I hope we can help each other! and that you have a lot of fun in any case. See you!

sincerely snake