HAWK

This is the new video...? Poll #2

This is the new video...? Poll #2  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Going forward what should the devs main priority be?

• More videos! We need to see these problems in this video getting fixed as time progresses and more aspects of the game being shown.
    • They should just focus on getting the actual Town Square module ready and not worry about videos.
  2. 2. If you could pick what the next video will be on what would it be?

• Another look at apartments and housing.
    • More in depth look of the LE branch. Including what happens where you arrest someone, how are tickets given, going on duty, etc.
    • A focus on vehicles and the variety we will be driving.
    • A bank robbery scenario where we can see teammwork, more aspects of LE and criminals, and different weapons and tools.
    • A video on customizing your character in the first stage or during play. (clothing store, hair cuts, etc.)
  3. 3. What's matters most to you? The use of quality in this is describing the planning of the video, voice acting, and video editing.

• Longer videos that are not as good quality, but show cases more.
    • Shorter videos that are good quality, but show case a lot less.

Here's another poll I created. I want to get an outlook of what all of us are thinking after this first video. If you guys have different answers that are not listed please comment down below.

Can there be a "Medium" video setting? Something like 5 minutes long, gameplay with developer commentary, doesn't need to be perfect. I like the cinematic clips, but I'm really looking forward to the gameplay and how it really looks.

Honestly I'm a little surprised to see the first question results to be like that, 50/50, damn. I would think more people would want them to focus on the game rather then videos.

9 hours ago, NanoSpace said:

Honestly I'm a little surprised to see the first question results to be like that, 50/50, damn. I would think more people would want them to focus on the game rather then videos.

I’m really surprised too. It gives an interesting outlook on what the community is wanting right now which is pretty cool. That’s why I did these polls in the first place, to see what the community is thinking.

I guess I was forced to use one of those answers for what video I wanted to see next. As a car guy... I think you can guess which one I took.

But yeah, they should put more efforts on Town Square, which is really coming very soon anyways (just a little over a month). Videos take some extra efforts to put all together and make sure it pleases the crowd. Then when you release the module, it's the job of the players to test it. If people are unhappy about certain features/bugs, then you'll tell the developers about it.

On 2/15/2018 at 6:37 PM, LordBenji said:

I guess I was forced to use one of those answers for what video I wanted to see next. As a car guy... I think you can guess which one I took.

But yeah, they should put more efforts on Town Square, which is really coming very soon anyways (just a little over a month). Videos take some extra efforts to put all together and make sure it pleases the crowd. Then when you release the module, it's the job of the players to test it. If people are unhappy about certain features/bugs, then you'll tell the developers about it.

Me personally would love to see a bank heist gameplay video. That would without a doubt cause so much love and popularity to come to this game from the whole gaming community. @Paratus and @Beach_BallI really hope you guys (the devs) take a good look at these polls that I've made and even other members created. These polls really shows y'all what the community wants right now, which makes it easier to please them. For example, if y'all (the devs)  do a bank heist video where it shows the viewpoint of the gamer and not so much as a cinematic trailer to save time and resources, but at the same time show us aspects of guns, arresting mechanics, as well as robbing the bank mechanics, just naming a few, would cause such a big uproar in the gaming community and would attract a lot of gamers. Now I'm not saying go make the video tomorrow if there's still things that need to be finished, but make it soon, like to show case the release of the Swat module. Base off of this poll the majority want longer videos that are not as good quality, but show cases more. This is just a thought of mine. Though the video was a bit shaky I do believe the devs will make a great game out of this.

Edited by HAWK
fixing
  • Like 1