JoelKeys

A Practise Case For Two Law Firms

A while ago, I conducted a test to see who was able to crack my code between the criminals and the police. I liked the idea, so I have decided to try something similar. I have prepared a thorough court case for two law firms to tackle. One side will act as the prosecution, and one side will act as the defence for a (made up) Josh Stanson. I will act as the judge, and if at least 6 third parties are interested then we can have a jury as well. Both sides will be able to enquire to me about additional details, for example you can ask me to "check" credit card records etc. as you are unable to do this yourself in a made up scenario. Please reply to this if you are interested, and if you aren't part of a firm don't worry, I will accept independent lawyers too.  First come first served.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Prosecution and Defense are sorted already, only respond if you want to be a jury member

Nevermind, we still need a prosecutor.

Edited by JoelKeys

This is a great idea, I am a wannabe lawyer IRL, and I Have been interested in either partnering up or creating a law firm in game myself. I am interested in helping out in any way I can, so just let me know anytime if you have any openings.

I'd like to participate if possible. Perhaps I'm way too late, just seen it now, lol. Maybe we can have another one? :D

Would love to get an board and help out with in any role, aill gladly help with the prosecution. This is a great idea to kill some time productively! Kudos @Joelkeys and co