Question

I just want to know the jobs you do in game will have a salary right and how would that work pay by the hour

5 answers to this question

4 hours ago, roman360 said:

I just want to know the jobs you do in game will have a salary right and how would that work pay by the hour

You get paid in jobs, by completing tasks. It is not an hourly thing. You must do stuff to earn money and so if you do nothing then youdon’t Get paid.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

You get paid in jobs, by completing tasks. It is not an hourly thing. You must do stuff to earn money and so if you do nothing then youdon’t Get paid.

Maybe this method can be an option for private servers? 

2 hours ago, Alex77 said:

Maybe this method can be an option for private servers? 

Probably not as if you had that option then people would get paid for nothing and so it gives no one an incentive to work for the money.

jobs like Police,emt,fire dept.You can get salary. they are public servants,state pay them. but i dont think for others jobs.

On 14/2/2018 at 11:36 PM, LuckyDuck said:

Probably not as if you had that option then people would get paid for nothing and so it gives no one an incentive to work for the money.

1 minute ago, Alex77 said:

jobs like Police,emt,fire dept.You can get salary. they are public servants,state pay them. but i dont think for others jobs.

Not in Identity. You must do your job to get paid.