HairyGrenade

GAMEPLAY VIDEO

So happy the video is out, it stills shows a lot more than it seems, shows movement, the process of drugs and making them, police radio and guns and damage, would've been nice to see a little more but happy all the same! Thank you @HairyGrenade for posting the video, I wouldn't have seen it otherwise xD

I would love to see more videos like this (one every 2 weeks or so) showing different gameplay styles like buying something from a shop or delivering packages.

• Like 13
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

glad the video is finally here, looks all ok, some graphics really look old, and stuff looks much "worse" than in the stream for example,  but it s good to see the first things like movement etc. also considering its beta gameplay or whatever. However, im wondering why the video took so long, it s only 2 minutes and pretty much just gameplay, which would just be filming it and then editing it, weird that takes  so long imo. But dont get me wrong, glad it s here! 

EDIT: after watching it again not on full screen, graphics look very good! 

Edited by Theezakj
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Theezakj said:

glad the video is finally here, looks all ok, some graphics really look old, and stuff looks much "worse" than in the stream for example,  but it s good to see the first things like movement etc. also considering its beta gameplay or whatever. However, im wondering why the video took so long, it s only 2 minutes and pretty much just gameplay, which would just be filming it and then editing it, weird that takes  so long imo. But dont get me wrong, glad it s here! 

EDIT: after watching it again not on full screen, graphics look very good! 

Yeah, in fullscreen looks pretty bad :<

• Like 1

The graphics are a pixelizer, I think of the movement that gives a rendering like that, but in games it's not like that it will faloir wait for the first module out to see the real graphics :)

So this is the video that people have been drooling about?

Maybe it's just me. But I don't really see what the big fuzz was about.
Much more hyped for Town Square. :P 

• Like 4
  • ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Just now, yakir77 said:

Is this all the trailer ??

This is the video they were talking about. Now we have to wait until march.

Just now, Norway174 said:

So this is the video that people have been drooling about?

Maybe it's just me. But I don't really see what the big fuzz was about.
Much more hyped for Town Square. :P 

same

im kinda disapointed in the trailer , there a lot of things that are off (collision glitches , weapon unholster animation, the people talking sound like ai, light is off , graphics seem on low) 

the one thing that seems realy good was the drug system

other then that im still hyped for town square

• Like 1

@dimin69 Well, it does say all of that those aspects are placeholders in the video description.

And you're probably disappointed because it's not an actual trailer. It's an early gameplay trailer. Perhaps a bit too early.
But this is what you get when the community demands things.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

@dimin69 Well, it does say all of that those aspects are placeholders in the video description.

And you're probably disappointed because it's not an actual trailer. It's an early gameplay trailer. Perhaps a bit too early.
But this is what you get when the community demands things.

yeah i know , yet to my knowledge its the last video we get before alpha , to get more sales before alpha. this aint special

if you ask me this should have been the trailer to blow people away, and have that feeling to buy it.

i am still very excited tho. the housing "trailer" looked so good. i trust them. but are the people complaining all the time happy with this ? ( the people demanding the trailer)

knowing the openworld part of the game is not close yet, the gameplay it self doesn't bother me. its more being disappointed that they pushed this to the public

Edited by dimin69
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, dimin69 said:

yeah i know , yet to my knowledge its the last video we get before alpha , to get more sales before alpha. this aint special

if you ask me this should have been the trailer to blow people away, and have that feeling to buy it.

A Town Square trailer is to come just before Module 1 but no ETA right now. 

4 minutes ago, dimin69 said:

i am still very excited tho. the housing "trailer" looked so good. i trust them. but are the people complaining all the time happy with this ? ( the people demanding the trailer)

Yes, most are in which are happy with it. There is pretty much all positive comments about it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LuckyDuck said:

A Town Square trailer is to come just before Module 1 but no ETA right now. 

Yes, most are in which are happy with it. There is pretty much all positive comments about it.

Not everyoone is positive, on youtube some people are "disappointed", same on the forum here, but majority is happy with it. I hope they improve alot tho, maybe not everything is "perfect" in town square, but i hope when the full game releases everything is going to look good and function good etc 

• Like 1

First of all thank you for the trailer as promised!
Praying that the official trailer would look a bit better
The previous trailer looks good but there are some things that do not look good
for example:
Walking / Running
Good luck with the trailer

Edited by yakir77
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, yakir77 said:

The previous trailer looks good but there are some things that do not look good
for example:
Walking / Running

They will be changed before module 1. 

8 minutes ago, Theezakj said:

Not everyoone is positive, on youtube some people are "disappointed", same on the forum here, but majority is happy with it. I hope they improve alot tho, maybe not everything is "perfect" in town square, but i hope when the full game releases everything is going to look good and function good etc 

I meant pretty much the majority of those who was constantly complaining are happy here on the forum and most are happy on the YT comments. Yes some say "Disappointed but yet, do they not realise it is "Pre-Alpha" and most things are place holders? If I first saw this and didn't know it was Pre-Alpha, I would be super disappointed IMO.

• ver.1.22474487139 2

I'm so happy to finally see this!!!! It really adds to the excitement that I have for this game!! Good job Developer's!!!!! I'm looking forward to more!!!!

8 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

Asylum Entertainment would like to present to you, the first look at Identity's gameplay trailer, giving you a vertical slice of what you can expect from the upcoming MMORPG

lmao is this the video that took several months to make ??? 

wow.. 

i was hoping to see some police lights to see if it looks good dam  but hopefully it pays off in the end 

I don't how this took months to record.. though.. since its so short. but oh well.. this video was hyped way to much..  

• ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, Joe said:

lmao is this the video that took several months to make ??? 

wow.. 

i was hoping to see some police lights to see if it looks good dam  but hopefully it pays off in the end 

I don't how this took months to record.. though.. since its so short. but oh well.. this video was hyped way to much..  

It didn't take months to record footage... Also the reason why he didn't put his lights on is for very obvious reasons. You'd rather sneak to the perpetrators unless they're right on your face and driving off with the RV. Also, most of the features in this video are pretty new and rough (placeholders). They also encountered bugs that needed ironing, and took some time to troubleshoot.

I'll admit though, I find it odd to post a video of features that you will only see in the second and third modules. But they did say they will record another video about Town Square before it releases.

I like how they added the interactions for the meth lab. Would be cool if you could tend to weed plants as well. :P 

1 hour ago, MissTurtle said:

I like how they added the interactions for the meth lab. Would be cool if you could tend to weed plants as well. :P 

"Smoke weed everyday", sorry that song just popped in my mind. You'll be able to grow weed on farm lands by the way. I guess we'll have to wait quite some time before we see footage, if they'll show it before the full Beta.

• Like 1