Businessmann

RealLifePlayer Real Estate

99138170.jpg

Welcome to the introduction of the RealLifePlayer Real Estate! As some of you might now beforehand this was a page called Turtle Beach real estate!

Info concerning me (you can skip this and got to business):

About me:

To begin with, I want to introduce myself, my Name is Patrick aka RealLifePlayer (Steam Name). I am 15 years old and come from Germany. I think thats all you really Need and want to know about me :)

My plans:

3r129AK.jpg

In Identity I am planning on being a businessman (as my Name tells) and opening my own real estate company. First of all though I need to get Money to be able to afford the houses I will rent to my customers. However, I have thought ahead as I bought the Speed Demon pack where I have all I could possibly Need (A car, a bit of Money, apartment) so all I really have to do is make money to buy houses and when I make Profit I can buy a new car etc. I think you get my Point!

Business:

The Business will be called RLP Real Estate (RLP Standing for RealLifePlayer) and will own multiple houses spread across the Island of Identity. The comapny will be owning a Office (If Offices are a thing) and will at the start have no employees. If the Company grows I will start employing. The rates of the rent are going to be 1% of the real estates worth every in-game week (for example if a house is worth 1 Million the rent per week is going to be 10K). If it turns out the Price is to high we will of Course work out a fair Price!

Real Estate:

FjyMJAh.jpg

As the devs of Identity have confirmed you will be able to add a co-owner to your home and that is going to be you guys (The People renting). So what I was thinking was that if someone rents a house the Person is not allowed to Change the interior colour of the walls and the flooring. The Person is only allowed to change the furniture of the house to their taste and desire.

Question towards you guys:

1. Would you want to rent a house from me?

2. Is it possible to own more than one house at a time maybe 2/3?

3. Do you guys have any other suggestions?

4. Do you agree with the draft of the map?

If you have come this far thank you for taking the time and reading through this thread! 

1. I'm planning to live in an RV, in the woods as I am affiliated with gangs and such need an undisclosed location, so no.

2. as far as I know you can only own 2, own an apartment and rent a house, might be wrong.

3. I would definatley suggest a secondary business plan also, mabye a cafe or something?

4. Yeah I think its pretty cool, a little bit of everything.

And in German :)

1. Ich plane, in einem Wohnmobil zu leben, in den Wäldern, da ich mit Banden angegliedert bin und solche brauchen einen unbekannten Ort, also nein.

2. soweit ich weiß kann man nur 2 besitzen, eine Wohnung besitzen und ein Haus mieten, könnte sich irren.

3. Ich würde definitiv einen zweiten Business-Plan vorschlagen, auch ein Café oder etwas anderes?

4. Ja, ich finde es ziemlich cool, ein bisschen von allem.

11 hours ago, GreyFox said:

1. I'm planning to live in an RV, in the woods as I am affiliated with gangs and such need an undisclosed location, so no.

2. as far as I know you can only own 2, own an apartment and rent a house, might be wrong.

3. I would definatley suggest a secondary business plan also, mabye a cafe or something?

4. Yeah I think its pretty cool, a little bit of everything.

And in German :)

1. Ich plane, in einem Wohnmobil zu leben, in den Wäldern, da ich mit Banden angegliedert bin und solche brauchen einen unbekannten Ort, also nein.

2. soweit ich weiß kann man nur 2 besitzen, eine Wohnung besitzen und ein Haus mieten, könnte sich irren.

3. Ich würde definitiv einen zweiten Business-Plan vorschlagen, auch ein Café oder etwas anderes?

4. Ja, ich finde es ziemlich cool, ein bisschen von allem.

Thank you for your Response!  I thought about what you said with the secondary Business plan and I have come up with this:

If we are able to buy stores (Which we can) I will buy them and rent the store to the one that actually want to use the store for a fee (1% of cost). Same as with Hotels and malls I buy them People rent them. It doesn't Need to be only houses but houses are a good start! 

2 hours ago, Businessmann said:

Thank you for your Response!  I thought about what you said with the secondary Business plan and I have come up with this:

If we are able to buy stores (Which we can) I will buy them and rent the store to the one that actually want to use the store for a fee (1% of cost). Same as with Hotels and malls I buy them People rent them. It doesn't Need to be only houses but houses are a good start! 

Yeah, sounds great! good luck with it :)

6 minutes ago, Llama42 said:

is that the real map of identity 

It is, but I've heard it's outdated and we should get an updated one in a soon future.

cool i didn't even know about the map so this is the first place ive seen it .also back to the main topic if things dont go so well for me and im running a bit low on the money i think i would definitely rent a house from you 

22 minutes ago, LordBenji said:

It is, but I've heard it's outdated and we should get an updated one in a soon future.

Interesting... I really like this map actually! But I bet the new one will be amazing to! 

18 minutes ago, Llama42 said:

cool i didn't even know about the map so this is the first place ive seen it .also back to the main topic if things dont go so well for me and im running a bit low on the money i think i would definitely rent a house from you 

? I will always be open to customers

Edited by Businessmann

So for the map, this is the post I've seen: 

Also for the real estate agency, you'll need a lot of money to buy a decent amount of houses. It would be unfair to buy them all though.

your right but i think i was watching a twitch clip that said they might have like 300 houses even if there will only be 100 players