Villasenor

License Plates

1. Ability to buy plates with custom text.

2. Government only plates (PD/FD).

3. Ability to remove/replace license plates (if possible).

That would be a nice touch, but my only concern is the inappropriate text some kids might put. Other than that, it's a cool idea.

22 minutes ago, LordBenji said:

That would be a nice touch, but my only concern is the inappropriate text some kids might put. Other than that, it's a cool idea.

They could blacklist words or something.

• Like 1

I could see this doable. I know a game that allowed that type of system. Apb had the ability for you to have custom licence plates. You could also just stick with the default ones. 

Really it just comes down to how much resource cost would it be I wonder. 

• Like 1

On 2/10/2018 at 3:17 PM, LordBenji said:

Midnight Club Los Angeles had custom plates, but it filtered inappropriate words. I remember trying to put a colorfully worded insult on one of my cars and it wouldn't allow it. No matter how many weird ways i tried to spell it. I see that being very time consuming to create the filter and some creative peeps will still slip through. Also personally I would prefer a randomly generated, but unique plate. Would add to the realism.