tozany4u

Sharing or Trading Items

Question

Hello I have a question can you trade or where other items from other players like say if your a male can you wear another male t-shirt from another friend or say to your girlfriend wear your T-shirt in the game I mean one day you could have a really cool t-shirt that you would want to wear and you can say here you go you can just try it on. I'm wondering about this because it would make a lot of sense that if you just want to sure that shirt with somebody or pants or shoes you could and it just doesn't have to be that it would be a male to male transfer it could be a male-to-female or female-to-male transfer. Also I was wondering can you trade other items with other people like say someone needed a soda or you have an extra movie ticket could you give it to somebody. I'm wondering because like it would makes a lot of sense that maybe you can also trade with that person you would trade for $0 or you could have a unique shirt or item that you could actually trade it for some money in the game if you're low on something like say cash and you want to make up some money quick you could do that. What makes sense because it's nice to see unique things in people's homes and you are like wow i really like that....Then you could possibly trade for it with something you might have unique in your position. 

• Like 1

6 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, tozany4u said:

Hello I have a question can you trade or where other items from other players like say if your a male can you wear another male t-shirt from another friend or say to your girlfriend wear your T-shirt in the game I mean one day you could have a really cool t-shirt that you would want to wear and you can say here you go you can just try it on. I'm wondering about this because it would make a lot of sense that if you just want to sure that shirt with somebody or pants or shoes you could and it just doesn't have to be that it would be a male to male transfer it could be a male-to-female or female-to-male transfer. Also I was wondering can you trade other items with other people like say someone needed a soda or you have an extra movie ticket could you give it to somebody. I'm wondering because like it would makes a lot of sense that maybe you can also trade with that person you would trade for $0 or you could have a unique shirt or item that you could actually trade it for some money in the game if you're low on something like say cash and you want to make up some money quick you could do that. What makes sense because it's nice to see unique things in people's homes and you are like wow i really like that....Then you could possibly trade for it with something you might have unique in your position. 

I am sure you will be able to trade and sell products to other players. There will even be stores to sell items to players you can own. The only things that cannot be distributed are items given with pleg, like buildings and vehicles from pleg options.

Edited by Villasenor
  • Like 1

I am pretty sure trading will be part of Identity. I'm unsure about the male to female or vice versa though. Did you know you can walk in stores and try certain items? And even try to get away without paying, at your own risk, but it will not work on certain valuable goods.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, LordBenji said:

I am pretty sure trading will be part of Identity. I'm unsure about the male to female or vice versa though. Did you know you can walk in stores and try certain items? And even try to get away without paying, at your own risk, but it will not work on certain valuable goods.

that is sick ..yeah i was wondering cause what if one day a room mate or another freind wants to wear my clothing i wouldnt mind that at all be nice to share together...

19 hours ago, Villasenor said:

I am sure you will be able to trade and sell products to other players. There will even be stores to sell items to players you can own. The only things that cannot be distributed are items given with pleg, like buildings and vehicles from pleg options.

right would be still cool if you can trade in he game thanks for the response

I believe clothing does indeed go in your inventory, meaning you can drop or trade it to another player. Same applies with things like food and drink and even movie tickets. You can even trade them for cash if you really wanted.

18 minutes ago, LightBringer said:

I believe clothing does indeed go in your inventory, meaning you can drop or trade it to another player. Same applies with things like food and drink and even movie tickets. You can even trade them for cash if you really wanted.

would love to see this happen weather someone like a friend needs a shirt or someone needs food or just a movie ticket be cool to see how it works out.