Question

I love RVs and feel like cruising around in my westfalia cooking meth would be a dream come true, if mobile homes are in game how will they function in terms of the rules that come with static housing

6 answers to this question

9 hours ago, HakunaMatata said:

I love RVs and feel like cruising around in my westfalia cooking meth would be a dream come true, if mobile homes are in game how will they function in terms of the rules that come with static housing

RV's are Mobile homes but if you convert it into a meth lab then you cannot drive it. You must convert it back to a mobile home before you are able to move it again and so best to find a secluded safe location.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

RV's are Mobile homes but if you convert it into a meth lab then you cannot drive it. You must convert it back to a mobile home before you are able to move it again and so best to find a secluded safe location.

I think what HAKUNAMATATA meant was Mobile Homes, like the ones you find in Mobile Home parks. Single wide, double wide. Trailers that you haul in on wheels and leave it in place to live in. 

10 hours ago, HakunaMatata said:

There are no mobile homes, besides the RV if that's what you're asking. As @LuckyDuck said in regards to the meth RV, you need to deploy it in able to use, and pack everything up before moving.

to add another question to this, if the said player goes offline, would his RV despawn or would it stay there for cops to find ect? 

1 minute ago, GreyFox said:

to add another question to this, if the said player goes offline, would his RV despawn or would it stay there for cops to find ect? 

It would despawn over time for performance reasons.

• ver.1.22474487139 1