Yehti

How often are elections?

3 minutes ago, Yehti said:

Hello I was wondering how often elections were / how long governor's terms were?

We have been told every 2 weeks, however, things may change.

2 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

Okay, thank you

On 07/02/2018 at 11:16 PM, Yehti said:

Hello I was wondering how often elections were / how long governor's terms were?

On 07/02/2018 at 11:23 PM, LuciousTimes said:

Not that I don't believe you, Lucious, but I just watched the Twitch clip in which they said 4 days to campaign and 4 days as Governor.

Just now, BrianHamilton said:

Not that I don't believe you, Lucious, but I just watched the Twitch clip in which they said 4 days to campaign and 4 days as Governor.

As I’ve stated before, the governorship of Identity will be one of the last amendments. 

44 minutes ago, LuciousTimes said:

As I’ve stated before, the governorship of Identity will be one of the last amendments. 

No, I know that already. I saw every one of the currently posted Twitch clips regarding politics and governorship but I'm enquiring in regards to you saying that elections will be help every 2 weeks and was wondering what your source was.

On one of the Twitch clips I saw, they said governor would last for 4 days before the next election and that campaigning would last for 4 days before one is elected.

Edited by BrianHamilton

36 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

No, I know that already. I saw every one of the currently posted Twitch clips regarding politics and governorship but I'm enquiring in regards to you saying that elections will be help every 2 weeks and was wondering what your source was.

On one of the Twitch clips I saw, they said governor would last for 4 days before the next election and that campaigning would last for 4 days before one is elected.

Yes, I understand what you’re saying. And I’m saying that may be true as of now, but may change later in development.

1 hour ago, LuciousTimes said:

Yes, I understand what you’re saying. And I’m saying that may be true as of now, but may change later in development.

He'll still want to know what your source was. That is what this is all about.

5 minutes ago, Genesai said:

He'll still want to know what your source was. That is what this is all about.

Not in a sense of simply wanting to prove him wrong, as may or may not be implied, simply due to me hearing differently and wanting to know where he heard such information.