2 hours ago, Xzothi said:

I wonder what they plan to show. Also wonder is how long did they make the video.

Should be at least a good 5 minutes, I hope. To compensate for the long wait? :P

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Genesai said:

Should be at least a good 5 minutes, I hope. To compensate for the long wait? :P

That’s a minimum of what’s we’d expect!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShadeTrust said:

Will there be a dev blog kind of post where we all get an email when its out? Thanks

They would upload it to their YouTube channel, I assume. Then it would be announced on the discord & forums when live.

they sure as hell been recording for quite along time now could of sworn john was recording said video many moons ago.. after 501 delays there still recording said video lol it must be pretty f..ing good lmao.. or not.. we shall see xD inb4 3 minute video  xD

Edited by Joe

9 hours ago, Genesai said:

I could see it being longer then that. Which would take time for them to upload said video and edit it.  5 minutes isn't after all as much editing needed. Unless they prerecorded a longer video and they are just editing down to 5 minutes.

Edited by Xzothi

I can smell impatience and disappointment. Just let them do their job, some people are getting ridiculous over a video. You know what you are getting into if you pledged for this game. It's been said several times in the Discord server that they are working to release the video ASAP. They know a lot of people are waiting for it.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Another day gone :( and still no video how long is this going to go on for. Fair enough if they need more time but then im not sure why they are getting everyone hyped saying it will be "days not weeks" 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ShadeTrust said:

Another day gone :( and still no video how long is this going to go on for. Fair enough if they need more time but then im not sure why they are getting everyone hyped saying it will be "days not weeks" 

Day ain't over yet tho, but I doubt it will be today.

I0yiuAb.gif

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, GreyFox said:

Day ain't over yet tho, but I doubt it will be today.

I0yiuAb.gif

It's 2:32 PM in my country, so my day is far from over.

1 hour ago, Eriberto said:

So... 50% chance we'll see the video today?

0% chance it will come out monday or never

• Like 1

I too want to see this video looks great and also to discover much more about the content that looks complex and great!
Edited by sinityx
  • Like 1

bump, 21:05 gmt+1 my day is over, but i can for sure wait till tomorrow, so i really hope its out by tomorrow morning for me lol.

Edited by KimboCake
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, KimboCake said:

bump, 21:05 gmt+1 my day is over, but i can for sure wait till tomorrow, so i really hope its out by tomorrow morning for me lol.

Hopefully! they said they were doing most recording and editing this weekend so I don't see why it wouldn't be out tomorrow, I don't really care so much about the video being delayed, I will however be annoyed if the module is delayed.

• Like 4