Just wondering when can we expect the video to come out and where will it come out? i know the devs are working hard and they can take there time just wanna know a estimate looking forward to the video!

Just now, YouKnowBro said:

Its sometime tomorrow. Was the video delayed?

This video better be worth the wait!

• Like 3

Video is delayed due to unexpected issues with animation causing Unreal to crash. I'm going to quote @HairyGrenade from the Discord chat:

It was supposed to be done but an animation caused Unreal to crash repeatedly, it's fixed now

The plan is to get it all done tomorrow, if not John will work over the weekend to finish it

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, GoldenPancake said:

Probably not today tbh

Yeah because they had encountered some issues. There was also some bug fixes, and more polishing to do. My best bet is either Friday or Monday.

Edited by LordBenji
Forgot a word of course
  • Like 1

It might be in some hours, it might be Monday. Who knows... I hope it's going to be later today (or tomorrow for some people like Australians.)

• Like 1

This community is the type to over hype everything lmao... then when it doesn't reach expectations we all complain. Same cycle over and over. (I hate the delays but the content is still nice)

• Like 1

17 hours ago, LordBenji said:

Video is delayed due to unexpected issues with animation causing Unreal to crash. I'm going to quote @HairyGrenade from the Discord chat:

That's sad to hear, but hopefully the wait is worth it.

They still need to do some recording this weekend. Once they are done with that it will be edited and uploaded ASAP.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

They still need to do some recording this weekend. Once they are done with that it will be edited and uploaded ASAP.

So does that mean we might see it this weekend? or Monday + ?? Thanks in advance! 

2 minutes ago, GreyFox said:

So does that mean we might see it this weekend? or Monday + ?? Thanks in advance! 

If they get the recording done then we'll see it this weekend, John really wants it uploaded ASAP.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

4 minutes ago, yakir77 said:

So today it will not cost safe??

Are you asking if it will come out today?

1 minute ago, yakir77 said:

yes...?

It's definitely possible, but I won't say anything because I really don't know when it will be out.

• ver.1.22474487139 1