Sign in to follow this  
DanStimo

Items that can be held.

So we know that we can hold guns and holster them, but I was wondering if we will be able to hold other objects.. For example I have plan to open a News Agency.. but will we have a Camera and Mic for people to hold? This isn't just limited to my plan though.. I suppose the main question is.. can other items, away from guns, be held?

4 hours ago, DanStimo said:

So we know that we can hold guns and holster them, but I was wondering if we will be able to hold other objects.. For example I have plan to open a News Agency.. but will we have a Camera and Mic for people to hold? This isn't just limited to my plan though.. I suppose the main question is.. can other items, away from guns, be held?

Other things can be I am sure, but not sure which items. However i can tell you, that you cannot get a "Camera and Mic" in game to record news. This is a certain no and won't likely be implemented into the game. You do have an alternative option/ the only other option which is you use external software to record and then you publish or stream to YouTube or Twitch.tv

Ah yes I didn't mean the objects recording for me, i meant the item being a cosmetic item to enhance RP. Obviously recordings would be done my side.

I know there is in fact cosmetic items you can wear. For items you hold in your hands, there's obviously tools and melee/ranged weapons you can use. I'm not sure of exactly which one though.