Asupra

really bad management ?

Hello @Asupra,

This is the Facepunch's Style. They love jokking with taunty sentences. Here, it's self-mockery, don't be shocked. :)

Edited by CDK
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, CDK said:

Hello @Asupra,

This is the Facepunch's Style. They love jokking with taunty sentences. Here, it's self-mockery, don't be shocked. :)

am shocked by this because there is an important person on there dev team did leave so after knowing that , reading something like this will frighten the living shit out me , coz it gives an idea that the devs dont know what the Fuck are they doing , which leaves me to think that the game is heading to the toilet 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 2/8/2018 at 1:22 PM, Asupra said:

am shocked by this because there is an important person on there dev team did leave so after knowing that , reading something like this will frighten the living shit out me , coz it gives an idea that the devs dont know what the Fuck are they doing , which leaves me to think that the game is heading to the toilet 

Dude what are you talking about? they are clearly looking for someone to fix their website as it has a poor design, it has nothing to do with rust.

On 2/9/2018 at 12:22 AM, Asupra said:

Let me just fix this with a /end sarcasm

there problem solved

On 3/11/2018 at 2:32 AM, GreyFox said:

Dude what are you talking about? they are clearly looking for someone to fix their website as it has a poor design, it has nothing to do with rust.

when was the last real update for the game ? ..(rhetorical question)

On 30/03/2018 at 2:01 PM, Asupra said:

when was the last real update for the game ? ..(rhetorical question)

What are you talking about?

On 4/2/2018 at 2:35 AM, GreyFox said:

What are you talking about?

rust as it stands now