I am really looking forward to this game however before purchasing one of the packages I would just like to ask about the game optimization. I have a gtx 1080, i7, 16gb ram and an ssd. I just want to know if this game will be able to constantly run above 60 or if it will be just like Arma 3. Thanks in advanced.

4 hours ago, DeluxeDestroyer said:

I am really looking forward to this game however before purchasing one of the packages I would just like to ask about the game optimization. I have a gtx 1080, i7, 16gb ram and an ssd. I just want to know if this game will be able to constantly run above 60 or if it will be just like Arma 3. Thanks in advanced.

You should be alright with those specs

I heard it will be better optimized than arma because they are doing things like instancing all apartments and prison and maybe a few other places so its less for your PC to render. I think optimization will be great with the amazing team identity has right now. You should be fine :)

I'm going to assume the situation is still the same? I.e. if you can run GTA V, Arma III and games similar then you can run identity?

• Like 1