Sign in to follow this  
Seis

Hola a todos!

Hola a todos! gente que hable español, para preparar una comunidad?

Hi everyone! somebody who talks spanish to make a community?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Seis said:

Hola a todos! gente que hable español, para preparar una comunidad?

Hi everyone! somebody who talks spanish to make a community?

Welcome! What are you most excited about in the game?

13 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Welcome! What are you most excited about in the game?

thanks for the welcome!

What I look forward to most is to know the world and its graphics, mechanics and the housing system. 
And I hope I can get a good job. :)

I would also like to know if in the future we can do activities related to agronomy. like to plant and use this to market in the game

28 minutes ago, Seis said:

thanks for the welcome!

What I look forward to most is to know the world and its graphics, mechanics and the housing system. 
And I hope I can get a good job. :)

I would also like to know if in the future we can do activities related to agronomy. like to plant and use this to market in the game

Hey Seis,

Welcome! To answer your question on agronomy; while there isn't a specific job or career in Identity for this, players can farm, care for (water, fertilize), and cultivate plants in a field, much like Farming Simulator or Facebook's Farmville (but in 3D). The food you recover from this process is mostly used for eating only, but individual ingredients can be used to craft recipes that offer different benefits to the player.

It's not a very complicated system, as a design decision. We wanted to keep it rather simple, so you won't be able to breed plants, or required to maintain a spreadsheet of soil types for the best yield, or use the plants you collect for anything other than food.

The type of seed you use, as well as how active you are with watering and maintaining the plants as they grow will determine how long you have to wait to harvest. Some will take longer than others, and won't be realistic. It ranges from 15 minutes to potentially even a full day depending on the type of plant you're growing.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

18 minutes ago, Motown said:

Hey Seis,

Welcome! To answer your question on agronomy; while there isn't a specific job or career in Identity for this, players can farm, care for (water, fertilize), and cultivate plants in a field, much like Farming Simulator or Facebook's Farmville (but in 3D). The food you recover from this process is mostly used for eating only, but individual ingredients can be used to craft recipes that offer different benefits to the player.

It's not a very complicated system, as a design decision. We wanted to keep it rather simple, so you won't be able to breed plants, or required to maintain a spreadsheet of soil types for the best yield, or use the plants you collect for anything other than food.

The type of seed you use, as well as how active you are with watering and maintaining the plants as they grow will determine how long you have to wait to harvest. Some will take longer than others, and won't be realistic. It ranges from 15 minutes to potentially even a full day depending on the type of plant you're growing.

Thank you very much for the information.
Do you think the cost of having a house is very high?
plan a translation to different languages for the game?

10 minutes ago, Seis said:

Thank you very much for the information.
Do you think the cost of having a house is very high?
plan a translation to different languages for the game?

Housing, including farms will cost more (in-game currency) than apartments because there are a limited number of them available on the map for sale. I can't give a price estimate on them yet, but expect prices to be somewhat realistic to real-world prices.

Yes, we will translate the game to many different languages for the full release, but the Town Square module will probably only be available in English.

48 minutes ago, Motown said:

Housing, including farms will cost more (in-game currency) than apartments because there are a limited number of them available on the map for sale. I can't give a price estimate on them yet, but expect prices to be somewhat realistic to real-world prices.

Yes, we will translate the game to many different languages for the full release, but the Town Square module will probably only be available in English.

But will Houses be more expensive than the most expensive department? (PH in a last floor or something like that)

P.S: I speak Spanish.