Sign in to follow this  
Cockroach

Which Popular Family Is More Likely To Succeed

Which Crime Family Do You Prefer.  

26 members have voted

1. 1. In terms of how many guys they have and how popular they are which one do you think will succeed more?

• Langston Family
    • Luprano Family

On 2/1/2018 at 10:20 AM, Cockroach said:

Just wondering what people think

Just wondering whose fake account you are? Since you posted the same minute you created your account.

• Like 1

No, i was looking through the hideout section for 6-7 minutes looking particually at these two families seeing which one to join. Wanted to see what other people thought before joining one. So no im not a fake account, as i joined at 4:13pm and at 4:20 i posted this

Why go with the succeeding one? I would go with the one that wasn't so idiot proof, i have seen how boring the big powerful gangs are on Asylum Arma 3 server and i tell you, it's much more interesting to go with the underdog, so go with Langston. Not that they are weak, but from my understanding Luprano has more members.

Edited by Rekter

Maybe the big boring gangs you see on Arma are run very differently how we run ourselves. We are a family, not a gang and we run ourselves in a very organized fashion, not like many of the semi troll gangs on Arma. Lots of money to be made and good RP to be had with the family.

Edited by Frank
  • Like 2

On 01/02/2018 at 4:20 PM, Cockroach said:

Just wondering what people think

This isn't even a question. As Governor candidate and a politician, I know that The Luprano Family will definitely be one of the biggest, if not the biggest criminal organisation to crack down on in regards to crime and other organisations within the community, due to their gigantic size in numbers constantly growing either every day or every second day.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Frank said:

Maybe the big boring gangs you see on Arma are run very differently how we run ourselves. We are a family, not a gang and we run ourselves in a very organized fashion, not like many of the semi troll gangs on Arma. Lots of money to be made and good RP to be had with the family.

Don't you think it gets a bit boring if there is no opposition whatsoever?

38 minutes ago, Rekter said:

Don't you think it gets a bit boring if there is no opposition whatsoever?

That's a very valid problem, I can see plenty of gangs if not all cowering behind the mafias or staying out of their way, due to being absolutely crushed if they get on the wrong side of the families, by the shear amount of numbers within them.