Sign in to follow this  
OKKO

Can you put your hands up in the game?

OK so this isn't a very important question, but I was wondering if you can put your hands up in the game. Like for example if your doing a bank robbery or some other crime and a cop tells you to put your hands up or get on the ground is there a way to do that?

• Like 1

Yes, you will be able to put your hands up and surrender to player police officers and criminals who wish you take you hostage. Note that anyone can restrain you with handcuffs or zip-ties while in a surrender animation state.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

7 hours ago, Motown said:

Yes, you will be able to put your hands up and surrender to player police officers and criminals who wish you take you hostage. Note that anyone can restrain you with handcuffs or zip-ties while in a surrender animation state.

I was just imagining something funny with what you said. Someone going into surrender state to said person and a random person runs to handcuff or zip-ties them and takes off with them.  

Be almost like your under arrest then they surrender, then some random person runs over and says, nope they are mine.

Criminal it would be like you better surrender then the person surrenders then, a random person runs over and says, you snooze you lose, this person is mine. 

Edited by Xzothi
  • ver.1.22474487139 2