Preston_bodhi_343

Federal bureau of investigation

Good day all.

I wish to join the federal bureau of investigation otherwise known as the FBI, I am committed to protecting and serving the people of identity and I'd like any sort of advice on how I can apply to be a part of the FBI in game

Any responses will be appreciated, thanks in advance

41 minutes ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Good day all.

I wish to join the federal bureau of investigation otherwise known as the FBI, I am committed to protecting and serving the people of identity and I'd like any sort of advice on how I can apply to be a part of the FBI in game

Any responses will be appreciated, thanks in advance

There is no FBI in the game.

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

There is no FBI in the game.

What about the police force in itself then? How could I go about joining the police?

41 minutes ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

What about the police force in itself then? How could I go about joining the police?

On Official servers when in-game. You go to a educational building, do a little tutorial which acts as your qualifications for Law Enforcement and then you go to the Police station and sign up as a police officer. To go on duty you go into the locker room in the Police station and get changed into the police uniform.

To go off duty, you go back into the station locker room and change into your normal clothing.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

On Official servers when in-game. You go to a educational building, do a little tutorial which acts as your qualifications for Law Enforcement and then you go to the Police station and sign up as a police officer. To go on duty you go into the locker room in the Police station and get changed into the police uniform.

To go off duty, you go back into the station locker room and change into your normal clothing.

Ah brilliant thanks for that, was hoping there FBI would be in this but the police force will work just as fineĀ 

• Like 1