I had a question. what if I wanted to be a criminal? would I be able todo other criminal things apart from robbing to make money? lets say making & selling narcotics? (and having police raids) And what if I wanted to EXCHANGE my narcotic resources for other non-narcotic resources for (lets say) a $1,000 clothes, or a low end car to another online player. And what other entrepreneur opportunity's would there be??? 

4 hours ago, babybutter said:

I had a question. what if I wanted to be a criminal? would I be able todo other criminal things apart from robbing to make money? lets say making & selling narcotics? (and having police raids) And what if I wanted to EXCHANGE my narcotic resources for other non-narcotic resources for (lets say) a $1,000 clothes, or a low end car to another online player. And what other entrepreneur opportunity's would there be??? 

I am not sure about exchanging items for items, but most likely will be possible. Anything you pleg for cannot be distributed. Information on business organizations can be found here. https://www.identityrpg.com/info/corp/