Sign in to follow this  
YakShak

Is everything still on track?

I have been following this game for a few months now, and I am very exited for its beta release. My one question is if the game trailer and identity insider content that is said to come out this month will be released. Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

I'm wondering myself. I thought I read somewhere that the video's supposed to be out this month, but I might've been imagining things.

For our fans, January is going to be the month you see the first true world gameplay video. 

• Like 2

On 29/01/2018 at 12:17 AM, YakShak said:

I have been following this game for a few months now, and I am very exited for its beta release. My one question is if the game trailer and identity insider content that is said to come out this month will be released. Thanks in advance.

Module 1(ALPHA)  is due March 21st and is on track. The video however will be in the next few days 

Looking forward to this myself, there's only one day left of January, so I'd guess it's been delayed until early february. Would be nice if there was a thread about it announcing the fact though

They did this last time with the new dev blog that was supposed to hype everyone up. Wouldn't be surprised if it came tomorrow (31st) at about 9PM lol. This company isn't the BEST with dates. But as long as they deliver what us gamers crave, it's IGHT.

noti3, then they have to deliver it:p they are not good with dates indeed, and i doubt we see the gameplay vid this month. If we dont get that in january, will the town square be there on the 21st of march? who knows, might just not arrive at that date. I dont want to be negative about this but fact is they are not good with dates so im really wondering if we will see TSQ in march to be honest.

• Like 3