On 2 January 2016 at 6:38 AM, NutterButter said:

Personally, it's a forum to communicate and post ideas and think creatively on new things And possibilities, those signatures is wasting space my brotha-men

But it's also a forum where we have sections to propose our business ideas, including criminal organisations. A lot of people using signatures, much like me, use them to advertise their business. There is nothing wrong with that. Without the signature you never would have know that I was the leader of an MC. However some are used to just portray images that have no connection with the game whatsoever. In the end it all depends on what you use it for but I don't think they are a waste.

5 hours ago, Herzog said:

But it's also a forum where we have sections to propose our business ideas, including criminal organisations. A lot of people using signatures, much like me, use them to advertise their business. There is nothing wrong with that. Without the signature you never would have know that I was the leader of an MC. However some are used to just portray images that have no connection with the game whatsoever. In the end it all depends on what you use it for but I don't think they are a waste.

or you do it like me: a sentence and a picture as reaction to that sentence :D

• Like 1