Xzothi

Some questions for the politic leaders here

The questions are I was wondering if you all plan to play on the same server?  Or do you plan to only play on a server that would equal a easy win for you? Do you plan to run in every server until you win in one of the servers? If you lose will you leave said server or do you plan to stay in said server?   If you do decide to stay if you lose what job will you do until you win? 

These are just some questions I have been wondering I thought I would ask the political community here as a whole. (Instead of asking the same thing to every politician in every political thread.) 

Edited by Xzothi

11 minutes ago, TwitchTriox said:

How do you win/lose, what do you mean?

Win you are voted into being the governor/voted in to be a political figure. You do not get these things for free. Players vote you in that reside on said server. It isn't magically given to you. This was said in a stream awhile ago.  Lose would mean you didn't get voted in.

Edited by Xzothi

Hello @Xzothi.

To the best of my knowledge, there will be one main official server for the politics,

Private servers obviously will have a different setup. I believe this is the case, someone correct me if I'm wrong!

Kind Regards,

Grey Fox / Wolfgang Haas.

I think that all politicians are looking for a challenge so we will be (hopefully) all on the same, politcally designated server!

Kind regards,

Marie-Clare Bouchard.

Edited by FrancePourLaVie

14 hours ago, Xzothi said:

The questions are I was wondering if you all plan to play on the same server?  Or do you plan to only play on a server that would equal a easy win for you? Do you plan to run in every server until you win in one of the servers? If you lose will you leave said server or do you plan to stay in said server?   If you do decide to stay if you lose what job will you do until you win? 

These are just some questions I have been wondering I thought I would ask the political community here as a whole. (Instead of asking the same thing to every politician in every political thread.) 

I will be running within the main, most popular, official Identity server, as I imagine my opponents will also be doing, although they may speak for themselves. I believe this tackles two of your questions at once in regards to easiness of winning as well.

If we lose an election, we'll be getting right back into it! We won't simply leave the server because of it. We will be working well with shareholders and business associates to ensure that web remain fully funded during any time of not being elected.

The questions are I was wondering if you all plan to play on the same server? 

The People's Revolutionary Party shall be installed within an official server that is deemed to be heavily populated by citizens. However, it may transfer to a white-listed serious R.P. server if the official servers are incapable of preserving a well-dedicated social, political. economic, and DIVERSE atmosphere that truthfully represents the interests of "serious roleplay".

Or do you plan to only play on a server that would equal a easy win for you?

An "easy win" eliminates the competitive aspect of roleplaying to the best of one's ability.

Do you plan to run in every server until you win in one of the servers?

The People's Revolutionary Party intends to play within one official server and a potential dedicated white-listed serious roleplay server.

If you lose will you leave said server or do you plan to stay in said server?  

Not at all, The People's Revolutionary Party shall continue to engage in a class-struggle against the bourgeois-capitalist system within Identity Island considering that a mere loss within the battlefield does not indicate that one has lost the war.

If you do decide to stay if you lose what job will you do until you win? 

Damien Malik, representative and founder of The People's Revolutionary Party, intends to function as a criminal and civil defense lawyer and an author while functioning as a candidate for the party within Identity Island.

Edited by DLimit