MALLYMAFIANA

DEATH ROW

I WAS THINKING MAYBE FOR 2-4 COUNTS OF MURDER ,YOU SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH AFTER 10MIN AKA MONTHS OF BEING LOCKED UP OR SO ON AND MAYBE YOU CAN TAKE A OUTFIT AWAY FROM THE PERSON OR MAYBE SOMETHING MORE,DONT THINK PEOPLE WILL WANT TO JUST KILL IF THEY CAN BE PUT TO DEATH OR END UP WITHOUT A HOUSE...(MORE IDEAS COMING SOON)

On 23/01/2018 at 1:24 PM, MALLYMAFIANA said:

I WAS THINKING MAYBE FOR 2-4 COUNTS OF MURDER ,YOU SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH AFTER 10MIN AKA MONTHS OF BEING LOCKED UP OR SO ON AND MAYBE YOU CAN TAKE A OUTFIT AWAY FROM THE PERSON OR MAYBE SOMETHING MORE,DONT THINK PEOPLE WILL WANT TO JUST KILL IF THEY CAN BE PUT TO DEATH OR END UP WITHOUT A HOUSE...(MORE IDEAS COMING SOON)

There won't be such thing in the game.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2018 at 1:25 AM, Shimozukachi said:

if someone trys to kill me i'll pay esl players to keep killing him until he ragequits.

I work executions. 

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

i do only hire south koreans^^

I’m no South Korean but my dad fought in Korea. I guess that makes me 0000000.2% Korean. But my dirt bike is made in China.

11 hours ago, LylePyle said:

I’m no South Korean but my dad fought in Korea. I guess that makes me 0000000.2% Korean. But my dirt bike is made in China.

made in china? hired!

So you're in prison for an amount of time and by some law formula your character is sentenced to death?

"How would you like to die? Electric chair? Lethal injection? Firing squad? Gas chamber? Hanging? Mauled by a bear? Seppuku? Beheaded by ISIS?"

All ending with the ROBLOX death sound of course.