LylePyle

Bojack “High Flying” Hootananny

My name is Bojack Hootananny. I like to consider myself a slack of entrees. On the weekends I’m a Professional Wrestler and I ain’t afraid of no heights. One time I was in a hot air balloon and my pecker got stuck hangin out and I fell out. But my true passion is being a stuntman. I’ve been jumpin shit since I was bout ten. Jumped over Old Man Huckncuck’s fat ass wife while she fell down with my bike. And the only reason he whooped my ass is because I left tire marks on her stomach. 

After that I started jumpin crazier shit.. like two fat ladies instead of one. And I started charging people to see me get fucked up. Once I got paid 50$ to fight a bear. Stupid idiot didn’t know that I’ve read all the Winnie The Pooh books at least halfway through. 

I also fought a cougar that is now my lifelong friend who has literally eaten a Morman in front of me. This is a house of God and we don’t want no Fishmen coming over. 

I like to hunt too but what strapping southern boy doesn’t? Fishing is cool and I think that Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby is the saddest documentary I’ve ever seen. 

Peace out y’all 

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

27 minutes ago, Norway174 said:

tenor.gif

7 hours ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

You're a legend boy.

Image result for hot rod movie

“To be the man, you gotta beat the man.”

-Ric Flair

-Shawn Michaels

-Bojack Hootananny 2018