Hello I would just like to ask something and hope to get an answer not just from MC leaders but from other criminal organisations aswell.

Okay so before I start I will quickly state some facts so it all sounds a bit more reasonable.

IRL to start an MC the leader of the new MC must first contact the lead MC in the area for permission. So for example if I wanted to start an MC I would have to contact the hells angels which is the local lead MC for permission to create the MC.

So my question to you all is would anyone approve or oppose The Bad Company Rangers being the lead MC of Identity? What I mean by this is that my role as the lead MC would be to approve or deny new MCs that want to start up. Much like how the roseport pirates are doing investigations into government bodies and how Aegis security used to approve and deny new companies on the old forums. Now by approve I mean let them create their MC and all is good. By deny I do not mean to stop them from creating an MC as a whole but when a new MC is created, me as the lead MC, will look over it and if I deny it I by no means mean no but to improve their work before trying again. This will hopefully introduce more professionally made MCs for everyone to enjoy. 

As lead MC I will also organise meetings between all the presidents of the MCs and discuss concerns and problems of the club.

All of this will vastly improve immersion of the game even before it is out but mainly the idea is start getting more professional MCs in Identity. 

So as I already stated above I would like to know if anyone agrees or disagrees with my idea for BCR MC to become the lead MC.

thank you all for reading and if you have any suggestions or ideas then please post them.

P.S this was done on my phone so sorry for any mistakes.

Herzog

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 4

Sorry to be a bit impatient but if i can get some simple yeses or nos from some of the other crime leaders that'll be great. That way i can start looking into any MC's that are already running and give them some feedback as the official lead MC.

Sorry all but someones gotta do it (No ones gotta do it, im just a hardcore RPer :) )

Herzog

I feel like it would add a interesting bit of rp into the game, so I vote yes

• Like 2

Okay, I have only received one positive response to this so I will continue to ask if you could all day whether you approve or disapprove. In the meantime I will classify my club as the lead MC and start to have a look at the current MCs in Identity. Thank you to those who did respond.

Herzog

All i can say is if you act like you're bigger and better than the Men of Mayhem MC, then there will be issues :)

Sure why not, No one else seems to step up to challenge you.

but, I don't see this stopping more coming. I get the reason for it, but I just don't see this will stop more being made other than you saying they need to improve if they post about their MC on the forum. @Herzog

Edited by JamesLuck01

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Sure why not, No one else seems to step up to challenge you.

but, I don't see this stopping more coming. I get the reason for it, but I just don't see this will stop more being made other than you saying they need to improve if they post about their MC on the forum. @Herzog

The aim is not to stop them but for them to actually show that they are capable of making a decent post about their MC. Theres already a member on here that hasnt been on since January. He wrote two lines for his post. In comparison to mine, narcs or fesos, it is kinda embarrassing. We just want people that create their post to be professional about it, not stop them from doing it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herzog said:

The aim is not to stop them but for them to actually show that they are capable of making a decent post about their MC. Theres already a member on here that hasnt been on since January. He wrote two lines for his post. In comparison to mine, narcs or fesos, it is kinda embarrassing. We just want people that create their post to be professional about it, not stop them from doing it.

Yes, it is the same with what I had when players applied for moderator on my TTT server, some put 2 word answers when the question asked for a paragraph answer (3-4 lines)

Personally i am not a big fan of the idea mostly because you are giving yourself this title, i think that the Lead MC should come in play when the game is out to see who has the most power. This is just my opinion

• Like 2

You all have to consider that there will be hundreds of servers too, and by that point forum stuff wont matter. People will make their own rules, and make their own relationships with groups in said servers. That is why you should organize by what server you will be playing in, i.e. US, AU, EU, etc, just like i have done in the Mafia aspect. We created a Commission for Don's of families, that will all play on US server. So when the game is out, me and 3 other Don's will all be on the same server, so other mafias don't matter in our business, because in our server they wont exist. 

• Like 1

Well the idea was just to look at existing MCs and see how well they have created their post and give them advice on how they can improve it. It's not so much a title that gives me power pvt the other MCs but just something that came up with to help others . If people don't like the idea then we can disband the idea and come up with something else 

On June 3, 2016 at 5:44 AM, Herzog said:

Well the idea was just to look at existing MCs and see how well they have created their post and give them advice on how they can improve it. It's not so much a title that gives me power pvt the other MCs but just something that came up with to help others . If people don't like the idea then we can disband the idea and come up with something else 

Randomly putting you and your club in charge is pretty selfish. Either have a vote when the game comes out and there are more people to choose from other than yourself, or disband it.

Edited by Calico

On 6/3/2016 at 10:44 PM, Herzog said:

I dont think anyone should have the right to tell people weather or not their mc or business ect is good enough. If someone told me that my clothing business was not good enough and i needed to redo it i would be PISSED. I vote against this idea.

This idea was disbanded a long time ago and we all agreed on the brotherhood council. @Bella_B be glad you weren't on the old forums as aegis security used to do this for businesses and organisations 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herzog said:

This idea was disbanded a long time ago and we all agreed on the brotherhood council. @Bella_B be glad you weren't on the old forums as aegis security used to do this for businesses and organisations 

Ah, well you should put that on your first post to avoid confusion. It seems like you're still looking for approval for this...

As VP of the Highwaymen, I approve of this. But their is the brotherhood council. This has been disbanded. In real life their is a lead MC. All other MC's have to comply or their MC is nothing. IRL MC being the Hells Angels in most areas. 

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson

On 8/28/2016 at 7:04 AM, Herzog said:

@Micky_Tohmpson @Calico @Herzog @Bella_B @KevinLangston @Fesos @JamesLuck01 @kworr @Dekan @Narc

Aegis Security Consulting never approved of or denied of companies, gangs, or organizations. We merged with a few security companies back on the old forums and one of them did begin to create a databse listing approvals and disapprovals, but this method was revoked from the ASC upon merge. 

On 30/08/2016 at 10:28 AM, Micky_Tohmpson said:

As VP of the Highwaymen, I approve of this. But their is the brotherhood council. This has been disbanded. In real life their is a lead MC. All other MC's have to comply or their MC is nothing. IRL MC being the Hells Angels in most areas. 

yeah and hells angels earned that not asked and tried to get approved by everyone without earning it.

16 hours ago, DrivenMuffin said:

@Micky_Tohmpson @Calico @Herzog @Bella_B @KevinLangston @Fesos @JamesLuck01 @kworr @Dekan @Narc

Aegis Security Consulting never approved of or denied of companies, gangs, or organizations. We merged with a few security companies back on the old forums and one of them did begin to create a databse listing approvals and disapprovals, but this method was revoked from the ASC upon merge. 

why am i tagged, idgaf

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Narc said:

yeah and hells angels earned that not asked and tried to get approved by everyone without earning it.

why am i tagged, idgaf

Because it was false information being spread, so I wanted to make sure everyone knew the truth.

I am not for this idea.  My club and I have been doing this for over a year, we are not going to look for approval from those that consider themselves Big 5 of the area. In fact we will probably try to take the title of the Head of Big 5 of identity. 

Also I think it was mentioned before, this isn't a title just talked and agreed upon. It is something that needs to be proven in game. 

1 hour ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

Did not see that Danny, but thank you. 

No problem brother.

There is no reason one club should ever have this kind of power. IRL you only needed to contact clubs around the area you will be setting your charter not one specific club. I disagree with this power being in the hands of one club, there needs to be a bigger community and council with clubs in close contact for this to work.