Libertas Law Firm

Now Hiring!

About:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            The Libertas Law Firm is a team of paid men and women who are dedicated to the service of all citizens. Commonly associated with Criminal Law, Libertas has plans to hold positions within other areas such as political, financial, and family. As of now, we hope to primarily focus on offering our services to those in custody who can not afford lawyers or as private operators for those in larger suits. We also have an offering of working as the legal team for major corporations and political activists. This firm is one of the newest to hit the market and will obviously not be able to handle multiple corporations or cases at one time. Therefore, we invite YOU to assist us in making a great name for yourself. If you have interest in a career in law and don't want to work from the ground up, join a team who will pay you and give you connections to become the best lawyer any of us have seen.

Information:                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        If you wish to join as a legal representative, please contact me on the Identity community forums. AS OF RIGHT NOW,  The Libertas Law Firm is in need of a development member. If you know how to create a good website, please contact me on the Identity community forums under my account. (Yes we will pay in USD). 

Contact us!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Please Direct all questions to my Identity community forum account.

Edited by Danthecancerman
  • Like 1

Experience in RP'ing as lawyers required or will there be a training process?