Sign in to follow this  
Narc

New Community?

If i was to launch a serious roleplay community for identity, how many of you would be interested? I am talkin about whitelisting, proper rules, proper monitoring of servers by admins, etc, if i see a decent interest then ill start working on a website and stuff

Damien Malik, representative of The People's Revolutionary Party, might be interested in joining a serious white-listed role-play server.

Personally, I would wait until a date for private servers is released. Lots of work to create a community, especially since the FULL game will not be released until 2019-2020 (just a guess based on an Identity stream). I can't see unofficial servers being ready to be released until at least a year after full release. After full release the focus would be on the stability of official servers, tweaking all that. Then the private server system (control panels etc) would need to be built, tested etc.

• Like 1

Definatley something I would be interested in! I'm sure official servers will be good but there is always that extra something when you know everyone and its not just new faces all the time!