TrueCrazyMan

Roseport Pirates

Hello there mateys. We arrrr the Roseport Pirates. We come from Somalia, previously a pirate there. Let me introduce myself.

----------------------------------------------------

uBLK57N.jpg

About Captain A'Alamuddin

I'm am the Captain of The Roseport Pirates. I control the Roseport Pirates operations. I started out in Somalia as a poor fisher. I soon began to see the increase of ships poisoning our waters and killing our fish. So I decided to take action on them by attacking their ships and claiming them for our own. I formed my own Somali Pirate group and soon later saw this was a great way to get rich. I soon began to see the rise of PMCs guarding OUR waters. Knowing there would be less, I decided to do local piracy, therefore, I moved to the land of Identity (No confirmed name for the island) and formed this new group.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Introduction

Let me tell you more about Roseport Pirates.

Joining us is a great way to get rich. We attack other ships, not our own. We attack PMC, Police, and even Civilian ships. We are a family as pirates in the Roseport Pirates. Maybe become a officer and help me out in planning and setting other pirates straight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Equipment

If you join, you may be subject to getting these items:

A weapon for combat

A Paycheck

A boat roof over yer head

A chance to work as a team with others

And possibly owning yer own ship.

Ranks

And you may also rank up and have more control and leadership. Ranks are crucial in this. Therefore, I set up some ranks and a list of them. So here it is (from lowest to highest):

(NOTE: These ranks are little based off the US Navy ranks. Except more piratey like and less amount of ranks).

PIRATE ENLISTED RANKS:

Pirate Recruit: (0/∞)

Pirate: (0/∞)

Pirate Petty Officer: (0/25)

Pirate Petty Officer 1st Class: (0/15)

Chief Pirate Petty Officer: (0/13)

SPECIAL:

Captain Petty Officer of the Pirates:

PIRATE OFFICER RANKS:

Pirate Officer: (0/13)

Chief Pirate Officer: (0/10)

Rear Admiral: (0/5)

Admiral: (0/3)

Commander of The Pirates:

Captain of The Roseport Pirates: TrueCrazyMan

JOINING A DIVISION IS REQUIRED TO RANK UP

Join a division here!

The Pirate Code

We have rules in the Roseport Pirates to make sure every pirate is set straight. Follow these rules and you will be fine. Screw up and we will have some problems here. Breaking server rules is another way to be removed and killed.

1. Respect - Be friendly to your brothers! We are all mates here, mess with one of us, we mess with you. This is like a brotherhood, respect them and they'll respect you back.

2. Share - Do not keep loot to yourself. All loot will be sold (as well as the ship) and the booty will be shared among the pirates that captured the ship.

3. Equality - Racism, sexism, or ignorance of religion is STRICTLY prohibited. I don't want anyone to be disrespected for ANY reason.

4. Never ever, betray one of your fellow pirates! That will result in you getting shot and removed from the Roseport Pirates. Only the Captain is allowed to murder one of our own but with a good reason.

5. Respect higher ups. Always respect your officers! The Captain Petty Officer of the Pirates is the equivalent to Commander of The Pirates but he is in charge of the Pirate Enlisted. Commander of The Pirates is in charge of officers. The Captain is in charge of everything.

6. Sail Safe! - If you are a Helmsman, sail the boat safely and correctly or you will be fired of your duties and transferred to another job. Crashing a boat by accident will get you fired. If you crash one on purpose you will be fined the boat cost, kill a pirate in a crash on purpose you will be shot and removed from the Roseport Pirates.

7. Nothing passes without a direct order from a present higher up or without passing through the table.

8. Don't Snitch - Snitching will get you thrown overboard and sent to the firing squad while in the water.

9. If you have a complaint, report it to a present higher up. DO NOT whine! If you do you will be thrown overboard!

Flags & Warnings

Of course we have warnings for other groups. These are the symbols if a group is either under investigation, partnered/neutral, or enemies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hxpIgz2.gif

If your gang/business receives this image, that means you and your group is currently under investigation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOUL2Fb.png

If your gang/business receives this image, that means you and your group is allied/neutral with us.

TPSAntW.jpg

If your gang/business receives this image, that means your group is enemies/at war with us. You will not last long if you do mess with us.

Well, I hope you join us and become a Roseport Pirate today! Sail the seas and rob the rich with us! If you decide not to join and plan to sail, don't. If you do, beware of Somalia. If you join, welcome aboard. We also do operations on land, such as drug and weapon trafficking.

You require TeamSpeak 3 to join. A server is still being set up.

We will kill if you provoke us to.

And as always, have a nice day.

---------------------------------------------------

Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/roseportpirates

Edited by TrueCrazyMan
  • Like 1

Very well presented. Allow me to introduce myself. I'm the International President of The Bad Company Rangers MC. I hope that my club and your organisation will get along well with eachother. Good luck out there. 

P.S if you ever need firepower we are the main supplyer of guns to criminal organisations within Ifentity. 

Herzog

Edited by Herzog
  • Like 1

I'm in need of a Commander of The Pirates so I hope someone joins. Join now or it will possibly be taken in the future.

I was reading through and i was just wanting to let you know that AK-47s will be very very rare to come by. 

So you will really need to bust some ass if you want to get AK's for your whole crew (Depending on how many, 6 would be hard enough)

But for your group to strive you will need more than six people.

Good luck

~ Iden (Roseport Mafia Don)

18 minutes ago, IDEN said:

I was reading through and i was just wanting to let you know that AK-47s will be very very rare to come by. 

So you will really need to bust some ass if you want to get AK's for your whole crew (Depending on how many, 6 would be hard enough)

But for your group to strive you will need more than six people.

Good luck

~ Iden (Roseport Mafia Don)

Oh about the AKs, we set up a illegal weapon trafficking deal with CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.

I do need to bust my ass if I want members to join. If an AK-47 is not available to one of my crew at the time, we will most likely use a legal pistol and use it for illegal means.

Maybe we could partner together so both our groups can achieve more?

Thanks,

- Captain Alex Stryker.

I enjoyed the presentation ( you rarely see a clean and good one ) but frankly the story is flawed first of his name should not be Alex because that is not a Somali name..( My grand father from my mother side is somali so i pretty much know their culture ) maybe change it to something arab-ish?

Second is that why would he go to the south eastern portion of the united states instead of staying in somalia since it is a much safer place for him?

Third is that there no routes to be discovered anymore as far as i know this game is based in our modern age.

There is also rank related mistakes google modern pirates ranks for more info.

In the rules you mentioned equality but pirates did not respect women nor talked to anyone from an another religion.

These are the ones i picked from many i wish you could fix these flaws or at least change the name from alex stryker to something more arab-ish.

Have a good day :D

Just now, Herzog said:

Mohamed Farrah Aidid?

Not exactly, maybe something like Ibn al jabbar ( son of the mighty )

1 hour ago, Dan said:

I enjoyed the presentation ( you rarely see a clean and good one ) but frankly the story is flawed first of his name should not be Alex because that is not a Somali name..( My grand father from my mother side is somali so i pretty much know their culture ) maybe change it to something arab-ish?

Second is that why would he go to the south eastern portion of the united states instead of staying in somalia since it is a much safer place for him?

Third is that there no routes to be discovered anymore as far as i know this game is based in our modern age.

There is also rank related mistakes google modern pirates ranks for more info.

In the rules you mentioned equality but pirates did not respect women nor talked to anyone from an another religion.

These are the ones i picked from many i wish you could fix these flaws or at least change the name from alex stryker to something more arab-ish.

Have a good day :D

Consider this, now this guy is an AMERICAN sailor that went to Somali to pirate. Now he went back to AMERICA to pirate.

Now I may have not put that in my backstory but that's how I interpret it.

I also live in the Middle East so Arabic names aren't hard to come up with.

Now, when I meant equality, I meant it within our own brothers.

Also, with the percentage of PMCs guarding ships getting higher and higher, Somalia wasn't as "safe" as it used to be. Especially after the Captain Phillips incident.

Edited by TrueCrazyMan

On 9/3/2016 at 3:10 PM, TrueCrazyMan said:

I started out in Somalia as a poor fisher, I soon began to see the increase of ships poisoning our waters and killing our fish.

Then you need to tweak it a little.

Out of topic : i'm from tunisia :D

32 minutes ago, Dan said:

Then you need to tweak it a little.

Out of topic : i'm from tunisia :D

I live in Oman. I just finished editing it when you replied. Rip.

Also the Pirates is sorta based off the US Navy ranks (I know, no where near as many rank as the USN)

Edited by TrueCrazyMan

On 3/24/2016 at 4:28 PM, KevinLangston said:

I might have ships out their one day, hope they don't get attacked, or i might do something.

Fite mi m8.

On 3/26/2016 at 3:55 AM, Dan said:

Not exactly, maybe something like Ibn al jabbar ( son of the mighty )

I fixed the name! I just stole a friend's name and used it. Happy now? Heh.

A man dream can never be crushed by anything else than his own thoughts. Now enough of my very handy and philosophical quotes. 

Pirates are not some people that are broke and rob people on the ocean all the time. There are loads of pirates of all races such as money pirates, scamming pirates and the list goes on, being a pirate is not a job it is a market. Now please respect these guys as they are bound to put their life on their line to steal from you.

Luckily for me, I just need to consider people out. I am always talking too much, that is my weakness. Oh dear but my weakness can also be turned into a charismatic skill anyhow,

these pirates, I believe in them of some kind. Hope you all do to.

• Like 1

On 3/9/2016 at 10:10 AM, TrueCrazyMan said:

Hello there mateys. We arrrr the Roseport Pirates. We come from Somalia, previously a pirate there. Let me introduce myself.

uBLK57N.jpg

About Captain A'Alamuddin

I'm am the Captain of The Roseport Pirates. I control the Roseport Pirates operations. I started out in Somalia as a poor fisher. I soon began to see the increase of ships poisoning our waters and killing our fish. So I decided to take action on them by attacking their ships and claiming them for our own. I formed my own Somali Pirate group and soon later saw this was a great way to get rich. I soon began to see the rise of PMCs guarding OUR waters. Knowing there would be less, I decided to do local piracy, therefore, I moved to the land of Identity (No confirmed name for the island) and formed this new group.

Introduction

Let me tell you more about Roseport Pirates.

Joining us is a great way to get rich. We attack other ships, not our own. We attack PMC, Police, and even Civilian ships. We are a family as pirates in the Roseport Pirates. Maybe become a officer and help me out in planning and setting other pirates straight.

Equipment

If you join, you may be subject to getting these items:

A weapon for combat

A Paycheck

A boat roof over yer head

A chance to work as a team with others

And possibly owning yer own ship.

Ranks

And you may also rank up and have more control and leadership. Ranks are crucial in this. Therefore, I set up some ranks and a list of them. So here it is (from lowest to highest):

(NOTE: These ranks are little based off the US Navy ranks. Except more piratey like and less amount of ranks).

PIRATE ENLISTED RANKS:

Pirate Recruit: (0/∞)

Pirate: (0/∞)

Pirate Petty Officer: (0/25)

Pirate Petty Officer 1st Class: (0/15)

Chief Pirate Petty Officer: (0/13)

SPECIAL:

Captain Petty Officer of the Pirates:

PIRATE OFFICER RANKS:

Pirate Officer: (0/13)

Chief Pirate Officer: (0/10)

Rear Admiral: (0/5)

Admiral: (0/3)

Commander of The Pirates:

Captain of The Roseport Pirates: TrueCrazyMan

JOINING A DIVISION IS REQUIRED TO RANK UP

Join a division here!

The Pirate Code

We have rules in the Roseport Pirates to make sure every pirate is set straight. Follow these rules and you will be fine. Screw up and we will have some problems here. Breaking server rules is another way to be removed and killed.

1. Respect - Be friendly to your brothers! We are all mates here, mess with one of us, we mess with you. This is like a brotherhood, respect them and they'll respect you back.

2. Share - Do not keep loot to yourself. All loot will be sold (as well as the ship) and the booty will be shared among the pirates that captured the ship.

3. Equality - Racism, sexism, or ignorance of religion is STRICTLY prohibited. I don't want anyone to be disrespected for ANY reason.

4. Never ever, betray one of your fellow pirates! That will result in you getting shot and removed from the Roseport Pirates. Only the Captain is allowed to murder one of our own but with a good reason.

5. Respect higher ups. Always respect your officers! The Captain Petty Officer of the Pirates is the equivalent to Commander of The Pirates but he is in charge of the Pirate Enlisted. Commander of The Pirates is in charge of officers. The Captain is in charge of everything.

6. Sail Safe! - If you are a Helmsman, sail the boat safely and correctly or you will be fired of your duties and transferred to another job. Crashing a boat by accident will get you fired. If you crash one on purpose you will be fined the boat cost, kill a pirate in a crash on purpose you will be shot and removed from the Roseport Pirates.

7. Nothing passes without a direct order from a present higher up or without passing through the table.

8. Don't Snitch - Snitching will get you thrown overboard and sent to the firing squad while in the water.

9. If you have a complaint, report it to a present higher up. DO NOT whine! If you do you will be thrown overboard!

Flags & Warnings

Of course we have warnings for other groups. These are the symbols if a group is either under investigation, partnered/neutral, or enemies.

hxpIgz2.gif

If your gang/business receives this image, that means you and your group is currently under investigation.

HOUL2Fb.png

If your gang/business receives this image, that means you and your group is allied/neutral with us.

TPSAntW.jpg

If your gang/business receives this image, that means your group is enemies/at war with us. You will not last long if you do mess with us.

Well, I hope you join us and become a Roseport Pirate today! Sail the seas and rob the rich with us! If you decide not to join and plan to sail, don't. If you do, beware of Somalia. If you join, welcome aboard. We also do operations on land, such as drug and weapon trafficking.

You require TeamSpeak 3 to join. A server is still being set up.

We will kill if you provoke us to.

And as always, have a nice day.

Nice music to listen to get you in the mood!

Steam group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/roseportpirates

Anyone who joins this group will be under arrest by the identity police force, by joining this group you are accepting to be part of many illegal events and even participating in hurting or even killing a officer of the law. Just a warning trust me just be good and stay off drugs . :D

4 hours ago, FrozenCarpet said:

Anyone who joins this group will be under arrest by the identity police force, by joining this group you are accepting to be part of many illegal events and even participating in hurting or even killing a officer of the law. Just a warning trust me just be good and stay off drugs . :D

I'm afraid you are wrong here. You will be violating the First Amendment of the United States of America's Constitution(as the game is based in the US, this will apply), specifically the right to assembly. You will only be able to arrest any member of the group if you have evidence of that particular member being involved in a specific crime. Without this, you would be operating illegally. This is where you could use the CIA or a Private Security Company to do the work for you, as they have a bit more flexibility. And before you say that this is not true, this is a problem that many Police forces currently, as they cannot arrest anybody for being  in a gang without evidence of the gang's involvement.Even if they do have evidence that places some members of the gang at a crime scene, only those certain members they have the evidence for can be arrested.

Hope this helps! :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, slovaceck said:

I'm afraid you are wrong here. You will be violating the First Amendment of the United States of America's Constitution(as the game is based in the US, this will apply), specifically the right to assembly. You will only be able to arrest any member of the group if you have evidence of that particular member being involved in a specific crime. Without this, you would be operating illegally. This is where you could use the CIA or a Private Security Company to do the work for you, as they have a bit more flexibility. And before you say that this is not true, this is a problem that many Police forces currently, as they cannot arrest anybody for being  in a gang without evidence of the gang's involvement.Even if they do have evidence that places some members of the gang at a crime scene, only those certain members they have the evidence for can be arrested.

This guy knows his shit :D

5 minutes ago, Herzog said:

This guy knows his shit :D

I just like to ensure that  the police in Identity will not be above the law and that they are aware that they won't get away with being corrupt or abusing their powers.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, slovaceck said:

I just like to ensure that  the police in Identity will not be above the law and that they are aware that they won't get away with being corrupt or abusing their powers.

well im going to abuse his crown vic when i take it round the block a couple of hundred times :D

8 hours ago, slovaceck said:

You yourself admit to attacking innocent boats just passing by, and that sir is enough to get you arrested. lol

20 minutes ago, FrozenCarpet said:

You yourself admit to attacking innocent boats just passing by, and that sir is enough to get you arrested. lol

Yes, if they submit a confession. But otherwise, they cannot be prosecuted because of it. 

• Like 1