Sign in to follow this  
Jessouille

Hello !

Hello I am a Belgian girl streamer, my english is not very good but I hope you will come to understand me. 
I have already bought my place as a citizen, I can not wait to play Identity, I love RP. 
French servers are they planned?

To talk a little about me, I'm 33 years old, I'm mother of a little boy of 8 years old. 
I am a housewife and I love video games and especially the roleplay that I practice for many years.

See you soon

Hello and welcome to the Identity community!

No Official servers will be in other languages other than English. Private server communities will surely feature different languages for specific ones, but Official servers being English only makes it easier for everyone to have the same common language as well as it is easier to moderate generally.

9 hours ago, Jessouille said:

Hello I am a Belgian girl streamer, my english is not very good but I hope you will come to understand me. 
I have already bought my place as a citizen, I can not wait to play Identity, I love RP. 
French servers are they planned?

To talk a little about me, I'm 33 years old, I'm mother of a little boy of 8 years old. 
I am a housewife and I love video games and especially the roleplay that I practice for many years.

See you soon

Welcome to the community! If you ever have any questions don't hesitate to ask a Moderator or I'm usually always available too. :)

Hi Jessouille!

Welcome to the Identity community!
If you still have any questions - please take a look at the great FAQ's down below.
Or just ask again here at the forums or on our official Identity Discord!

Enjoy your stay!

Cheers,
Cayn

Hey @Jessouille, welcome to the community!

I am a Canadian who speaks French and English. I don't know if I will play on a private French server, but maybe we will see each other, who knows.

I don't know if I'm allowed to speak French in an English section of the forum, so I'll just refrain from doing it.

Welcome to my world.
Welcome to Negan's world.

Edited by Negan
Guess what? Another god damn typo